Random good picture Not show
1. Once rich in phosphates, Nauru desperately needs Australian cash.
2. Nauru is the Coalition's preferred location for the centre.
3. In 2008, the government closed detention centers on Nauru and Manus, a province of Papua New Guinea.
4. Bird droppings are the chief export of Nauru, an island nation in the Western Pacific.
5. Nauru amassed a property portfolio of hotels and office blocks around the world.
6. Phosphate bulk carrier off the cost of Nauru at sunset.
7. But who would argue that Nauru should as much power as China?
8. Without a government in place , says Ms Gillard, Nauru cannot sign the UN Convention on Refugees.
9. Group of western Pacific islands. A subdivision of Oceania, it comprises Kiribati, Guam, Nauru, the Northern Marianas, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, and Palau.
More similar words: aurum, taurus, thesaurus, allosaurus, centaurus, bos taurus, stegosaurus, apatosaurus, monaural, binaural, ankylosaurus, brontosaurus, tyrannosaurus, tyrannosaurus rex, guru, kuru, durum, uruguay, burundi, furuncle, urushiol, epicurus, purulent, arcturus, burundian, uruguayan, labour union, labour under, NAU, computer guru.