Random good picture Not show
1. Costs can be rising in a natural monopoly industry.
2. Other Western countries face the same problem of natural monopoly in these industries.
3. Therefore the possibility of there being a natural monopoly is intimately related to the assumptions regarding potential entrant behaviour.
4. In principle, in some natural monopoly industries outside controls are superfluous.
5. Secondly, marginal cost pricing in natural monopoly does not necessarily require a subsidy.
6. But natural monopoly is relative.
7. He regarded telephony as a natural monopoly.
8. Railroad industry is considered as typical natural monopoly trade.
9. Telecom industry is the first natural monopoly in public sector where the structural reform is implemented.
10. This paper, beginning with the economic characteristics of natural monopoly industry, expounds the reasons of deregulation in natural monopoly industry.
11. The postal industry is considered to be the natural monopoly industry traditionally.
12. The paper concludes that characteristic analysis of the natural monopoly is premise and cost-income analysis of the regulation is the core when determine the regulation time.
13. Regarding the attributes of economics, infrastructure has the natural monopoly.
14. Theories in the past say that every natural monopoly industry needs government regulation.
15. The purpose of these calculations has been to demonstrate that rising average cost is consistent with natural monopoly.
16. Two problems recur in attempts to adopt any of the above solutions to the problem of natural monopoly.
17. When a firm displays these economies of scale(sentencedict.com), we call it a natural monopoly.
18. This chapter examines these questions from a theoretical standpoint within the framework of natural monopoly industries.
19. The problems of choosing an appropriate framework for any privatised natural monopoly have already been considered.
20. Perhaps such arguments are beside the main point, which is to cover the natural monopoly case.
21. Our concern essentially is with the first of these possibilities, the case of natural monopoly - no competition is possible.
22. The most we can say is that if there are still economies of scale unexploited, the industry is a natural monopoly.
23. First(sentence dictionary), they are related to subadditivity - the question of whether or not the industry is a natural monopoly.
24. Public enterprises dominate the markets objectively, because of their natural monopoly and administrative protection to a certain extent.
25. The railway industry has a property characteristic of the natural monopoly, this must result in controlling.
26. As the development of social economy, there is a great reformation in natural monopoly industry.
27. This article analyses the incentive problem of regulation in natural monopoly industry.
28. As the development of market economy, we realize that, non-standard competitive behaviors of the Natural Monopoly make serious damage to competition order and aggrieve the interests of whole society.
29. In the process that moves toward market economy, industry of Chinese natural monopoly and enterprise after all does whereto go?
30. Competition and ownership reform are main trends in the regulatory reform of natural monopoly industries.
More similar words: monopoly, monopolize, natural, naturally, unnatural, natural law, supernatural, naturalist, natural gas, monopolistic competition, naturalization, natural selection, salmon, oligopoly, datura, saturated, nature, cultural, guttural, maturation, in nature, by nature, structural, cultural lag, signature, monoculture, agricultural, multicultural, almost, monotonously.