Random good picture Not show
1. 'What does "NAC" stand for?' 'National Aerobics Championships'.
2. NAC at higher concentration can fix tissue.
3. Aim To investigate whether Antioxidant N-L-acetylcysteine (NAC) can protect the cochlea from impulse noise trauma.
4. Your job title at NAC was QualityDirector but, in reality , what did your role actually cover?
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The non - host part of the NAC architectures will likely be subject to IETF standardization.
6. Two years later, NAC merged with SAIC and the MG marque was once again reborn.
7. Conclusion: NAC can attenuate MPTP-induced apoptosis of substantia nigra neurons through down-regulating oxidative stress and blocking JNK signaling cascade.
8. Of course, NAC isn't an all - or - nothing proposition.
9. Objective To study the involvement of nipple-areolar complex (NAC) in breast cancers.
10. Objective To study the treatment effect of NAC on the animal model of infection labor.
11. Conclusion NAC can inhibit MMP - 12 expression induced by CSM.
12. Objective:To evaluate the clinical efficacy and safety of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)injection in mucolytic treatment of patients with thick, viscous sputum.
13. Network Admission Control (NAC) involves whether a call request should be accepted or whether user-data should be allowed to enter at the edge of a network.
14. NAC partly decreased AP - 1 activity induced by Aldo.
15. Objective To investigate the effects of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) on both heart structure and function of brain-dead Ba-Ma mini pigs.
16. So NAC is a way to control access across to your network.
17. Objective:To examine the protective effect of N acetylcysteine (NAC) on the immunosuppression after repetitive simulated air diving in rats.
18. Network Access Control ( NAC ) is one of the hottest buzzwords in networking.
19. The protective effects of N acetyl L cysteine (NAC) and glutathione (GSH) were studied in the HeLa cells exposed to sulfur mustard (HD).
20. The core of NAC is based on Certificate Authority ( CA ).
21. This NAC image shows a close-up view of the apparent source of those rays, a crater 110 kilometers (68 miles) in diameter located in the northern region of Mercury.
22. Objective: To observe the in vitro effects of hyperbaric oxygen on the function of splenic lymphocyte and the preventive effect of N acetylcysteine(NAC).
23. N acetylcysteine ( NAC ), a precursor of glutathione, is a thiol antioxidant.
24. Furthermore, frontal decortication eliminates drug-induced ascorbic acid release in the striatum but not in the NAc, suggesting other regions in the brain might be involved in accumbal AA release.
25. The opium drugs affect the mesencephalic limbic DA system directly or indirectly as well as other dependence drugs, and ultimately alter the DA level in the NAc to mediate the awarding effects.
26. Since the 1997 - 98 school year, short - term but full - time preparatory courses for NAC have also been provided.
27. This paper mainly studies the Network Admittance Control ( NAC ) function in the self - defending network plan.
28. The aim of this study was to determine the effect of brain aging and the role of ASN and NAC peptide on striatal dopamine transporter (DAT) function.
29. PS : I moved to China in early 2006 as QualityDirector for NAC MG.
30. Double - checking on other security platforms is another NAC capability that is attractive to potential users.