Random good picture Not show
1. A multivolume pipette (1) is provided.
2. The compilation of the multivolume series began. There were 360 scholars with official signature participating in compilation and almost 4000 scribes.
3. In an exemplary embodiment, the multivolume pipette includes a pipette body (50) , a piston (3) disposed within the pipette body, a first chamber (7) , a second chamber (8) , and a valve F (13) .
4. The multivolume study, which was the only official feasibility report on the dam, was submitted to the Chinese government in 1988.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. When accessing a new tape of a multivolume partition, the current block size is incorrect.
6. So he planned a comprehensive, multivolume work to convince scientists and the world.
7. Some works may be treated bibliographically either as multivolume works or as a series of volumes, depending on the emphasis.
8. The valve is also capable of placing the second chamber in fluid communication with the first chamber to provide a second volume range of the multivolume pipette.
9. It's also what the Germans mean when they speak of Bildung , and the Harry Potter books are of course a multivolume Bildungsroman - a story of "education, " that is to say, of character formation.
10. Personally, I answer to the latter question with a quote from linguist Max Weinreich, who wrote a multivolume history of Yiddish.
More similar words: multivocal, volume, volumed, air volume, volumetric, disk volume, volume label, sales volume, speak volumes, dollar volume, volume of trade, volume of sales, volume control, traffic volume, trading volume, speak volumes for, business volume, volume discount, packed cell volume, volume of business, production volume, volumetric analysis, multivalent, multi-valued, multivalued, multiversity, multivariate, multivitamin, multivariable, multiplicative.