Random good picture Not show
1. RAPD and morphological analysis showed that they were real hybrids.
2. It uses a character-processing and word-processing approach (without morphological analysis) for other languages.
3. The combination of contextual analysis and morphological analysis was found to have a significant effect on the subjects' interpretation in most cases.
4. The chromatography method is usually used in the morphological analysis of mercury.
5. Morphological analysis and zoogeographical patterns can offer valuable cues to this kind of problems.
6. Several morphological analysis methods of filamentous microorganisms such as direct observation, digitizing table and image analysis were introduced in this paper.
7. Morphological analysis is the foundation task for most natural language processing.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Based on the morphological analysis, a new image enhancement method is proposed, which can effectively suppress the background and enhance the features of masses on mammograms simultaneously.
9. Based on the morphological analysis, an effective image enhancement method is presented on the characteristic of lung CT images, which can obtain preferable filtering result.
10. Morphological analysis, the first step of machine translation, is basic for further analysis and convert.
11. The linguistic analysis mainly includes phonological analysis, morphological analysis, lexical analysis, syntax analysis, brand name linguistic characteristics.
12. The research method in the first stage, Morphological Analysis and KJ (Kawakita Jiro Method) were conducted to investigate the application of the design attributes of the Kaoliang liquor boxes.
13. Morphological analysis of concave block.
14. Objective: Our aim was to figure out the morphological characteristics of megaloblastic anemia (MA) with cell morphological analysis, and then to help the accurate diagnosis in clinics.
15. And he has decided to treat them as if they were tribolites, or snails, and to do a morphological analysis, and try to derive their genealogical history over time.
16. This paper presents a brief analysis of Rationalism in automatic morphological analysis.
17. According to morphological varieties of western costume, this research adopts morphological analysis and proposes a six-step procedure.
18. This text provides an up - to - date introduction to the morphological analysis of words.
19. An application of the computer digital image processing in the microscope morphological analysis of optical fiber is introduced on this paper.
20. According to the specific area of porous calcium phosphate and its morphological analysis, porous calcium phosphate is a kind of coralloid granule with much surface limitation and interspace.
21. Three basic types of failure pattern of titanium anodes were summarized by the use of accelerated life-time tests and morphological analysis for the virgin and inactivated surfaces.
More similar words: morphological, morphologically, geomorphological, morphologic, geomorphologic, chemical analysis, critical analysis, vertical analysis, technical analysis, statistical analysis, geomorphologist, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, causal analysis, functional analysis, dimensional analysis, financial analysis, horizontal analysis, contextual analysis, structural analysis, fundamental analysis, morphology, geomorphology, cytomorphology, pathomorphology, static analysis, economic analysis, acoustic analysis, analogical, phonological.