1. Kind hearts are more than
2. Sometimes words hurt more than
3. A secret between more than
two is no secret.
4. Words cut (or hurt) more than
5. Bite off more than
one can chew.
6. Diet cures more than
7. Words cut [hurt] more than
8. Four eyes see more than
10. There's more than
one way to skin a cat.
11. Quality matters more than quanity.
12. Diet cures more than
13. Comparison, more than
reality, makes men happy or wretched. Thomas Fuller
14. A man can do no more than
15. Many words cut [hurt] more than
16. Many words cut (or hurt) more than
17. Lookers-on see more than players.
18. Humility often gains more than
19. An ass endures his burden,[sentencedict.com/more than
.html] but not more than his burden.
20. The talent of success is nothing more than
doing well whatever you do without a thought of fame.
21. You can do more than
strike while the iron is hot; you can make the iron hot by striking.
22. A wooer should open his ears more than
23. Experience more than
sufficiently teaches that men govern nothing with more difficulty than their tongues.
24. The talent of success is nothing more than
doing well whatever you do without a thought of time.
25. He who spends more than
he should, shall not have to spare when he would.
26. The maintaining of one vice costs more than
27. A valiant man’s look is more than
a coward’s sword.
28. Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than
all, must be prayed for.
29. The rage of a wild boar is able to spoil more than
30. Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end that we should hear and see more than
1. Don't take on more than you can handle.
2. The company owes money to more than 60 banks.
3. The Japanese recycle more than half their waste paper.
4. There is room for no more than three cars.
5. My car won't do/go more than 70 mph.
6. Our profits have more than doubled this year.
7. India has a population of more than 1 billion.
8. Don't take on more than you can.
9. This city has a population of more than 1,000,000.
10. Sunglasses are much more than a fashion accessory.
11. The pain was almost more than he could bear.
12. Do not write more than 200 words.
13. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
14. He loves me more than you do.
15. That's what bugs my missus more than anything.
16. More than fifty people responded to the advertisement.
17. I'd be more than happy to help you.
18. There's more than a grain of truth in that.
19. Times Square attracts more than 30 million visitors annually.
20. I like tea more than coffee.
21. I like football more than swimming.
22. Everybody liked him but none more than I.
23. He had notched up more than 25 victories worldwide.
24. Don't attempt more than u r capable of.
25. The earth's circumference is more than 40000 kilometres.
26. I've been there more than once.
27. She earns a lot more than I do.
28. Jones harps on this theme more than on any other.
29. The company's losses in the USA were more than offset by gains everywhere else.
30. It seems important to sensitize people to the fact that depression is more than the blues.