Similar words: molybdenite, congenital disorder, firm order, gardenia, hardening, gardening, syenite, ilmenite.
Random good picture Not show
1. The conductivity parameters of natural mordenite were measured.
2. The electrical conductivity of mordenite shows the change of its structure.
3. The adsorption behavior of ammonia nitrogen by mordenite fits the Langmiur isotherm well.
4. Microcrystal mordenite was synthesized using self-prepared silicon dioxide as the silicon source and sodium aluminate as the aluminum source.
5. A highly oriented mordenite membrane could be prepared with aluminum isopropoxide as the aluminum source.
6. A pulse technique is applied to kinetic study for disproportionation of toluene on mordenite catalysts.
7. The adsorption characteristics were studied for the drying of wet chlorine with treated mordenite.
8. The select(?)ve synthesis of dimethylamine from ammonia and methylalcohol using the cation modified mordenite as catalysts on atmospheric pressure fixed bed have been studied.
9. An isomerization of light paraffin is promoted by the interaction between palladium and Bronsted acid site on external surface of mordenite.
10. The deactivation kinetics for the vapor-phase disproportionation of toluene over mordenite catalyst has been studied by using a combined unit of micro-reactor under pressure and gas chromatography.
11. The protonation of template molecule of tetramethylethylene-diamine( TMEDA) trapped in the channels of zeolite ZSM-35 (sentencedict.com), ZSM-5 and mordenite was studied by using (13)C CP MAS NMR and chemical analysis.
12. It is shown that Bronsted acid sites are mainly formed from the hydroxyl groups in the main channels of mordenite.
13. Many complicated and different dynamic behaviors are accompanied in the synthetic process of mordenite zeolite.
14. It is shown that large number of irregular framework and secondary pore will emerge on the surface of mordenite as its dealuminized extent increases.
15. These treatments adjust effectively the surface acidity and pore structure of mordenite.
16. It mainly consists of clinoptilolite ( Cp ) and mordenite ( Mdn ).
17. Isoamyl chloroacetate is synthesized from chloroacetic acid and isoamyl alcohol with mordenite as catalyst and benzene as water carrying agent under the irradiation of microwave.
More similar words: molybdenite, congenital disorder, firm order, gardenia, hardening, gardening, syenite, ilmenite, penitent, arsenite, selenite, golden horde, penitence, austenite, initial order, duodenitis, impenitent, oxford english, denitration, penitential, lymphadenitis, sialadenitis, market gardening, penitentiary, surface hardening, order of magnitude, landscape gardening, inherited disorder, denitrogenation, denitrification.