Similar words: archaeology, jack, black sheep, archaeologist, jacket, hijack, microfiche, jackfruit. Meaning: n. United States singer who began singing with his four brothers and later became a highly successful star during the 1980s (born in 1958).
Random good picture Not show
1. I'll swap my Michael Jackson tape for your Bruce Springsteen album.
2. The guests included, among others, Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson.
3. Michael Jackson is adamant that he will not tour this year.
4. I'm going to be a pop star like Michael Jackson.
5. Michael Jackson has promised the network an exclusive.
6. Anyone playing the tape would hear Michael Jackson crooning in the exact digital quality they would hear on a purchased Thriller tape.
7. Of course, the statue of Michael Jackson, too, is a monumental advertising campaign.
8. The best-selling boy band will induct Michael Jackson into the hall on March 19, their representative confirmed Tuesday.
9. And the singer Michael Jackson has even expressed interest in building a $ 500m theme park on an abandoned airfield near Warsaw.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Underneath her Michael Jackson T-shirt she was wearing a bra.
11. We haven't lost Michael Jackson, because he cannot disappear.
12. In the video, Michael Jackson morphed into a panther.
13. Michael Jackson won three American Music Awards in 1980.
14. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson in 1983.
15. Grand jury indicts Michael Jackson.
16. Michael Jackson, of course, needs no introduction.
17. My role model on the stage is Michael Jackson.
18. Michael Jackson perfected the moonwalk in the 1980 s.
19. A personal physician first tried to resuscitate Michael Jackson at his home before paramedics arrived.
20. A wax figure of Michael Jackson will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood, with an afternoon of activities planned to welcome the likeness of the late pop superstar.
21. In the video, Michael Jackson danced down a make-believe street protesting that "the kid is not my son"
22. A set of unseen Michael Jackson pictures is reportedly set to be sold at auction later this year, and miraculously, Joe Jackson doesn't even have a hand in it!
23. Michael Jackson will be remembered as a great and widely imitated mover.
24. And when he had his ninth birthday party last July, Michael Jackson was one of his guests.
25. If ever more evidence were needed to confirm that Michael Jackson is truly washed up, this is it.
26. Thus far, though, the undisputed king of chat is the self-proclaimed King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
27. This is a wild guess, but is the answer Michael Jackson?
28. In Rio schoolkids adorn their workbooks with pictures of Michael Jackson.
29. Spielberg told Entertainment Weekly: "Just as there will never be another Fred Astaire or Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley, there will never be anyone comparable to Michael Jackson.
30. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died.
More similar words: archaeology, jack, black sheep, archaeologist, jacket, hijack, microfiche, jackfruit, lumberjack, jack of all trades, backchat, Israeli, backpack, buttocks, rock salt, hard knocks, rich, adjacent, niche, which, ejaculate, cliche, enrich, sandwich, be rich in, dichotomy, enrichment, third reich, specific heat, trichomoniasis.