Random good picture Not show
1. By 1980, Miami beach had all but totally eroded.
2. Coppertone was invented by Miami Beach physician Benjamin Green.
3. Dole, who owns a condominium in the Miami Beach area, intends to make a stand in Florida.
4. Therefore, the Miami Beach Municipal Government established the Miami Beach Enterprise Zone to the investors'interests.
5. At a more cosmopolite resort like Miami Beach it may be night clubs and stage shows.
6. She made her plan annual hegira to the Miami beach.
7. Miami and Miami Beach are known collectively as a vacation wonderland.
8. Scared out of Miami Beach, we decamped for Fort Lauderdale, where a Yugoslav woman sheltered us in a faded motel, beach-adjacent and featuring free UHF reception.
9. He also had interests in Miami Beach and Cuba.
10. Miami Beach apartment's powder room, with its installation of custom-printed toilet paper, and entry, featuring a custom handwoven rug. Photography: eric Laignel.
11. I was told that Miami Beach is very famous all over the world.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Back in Miami Beach, he could proceed with his surgery.
13. Take Miami Beach. I've always loathed this place, you know.
14. She made her plan for her annual summer hegira to the Miami Beach.
15. I have dreamed a thousand times that I could lie down on Miami beach to relax.
16. Among the popular Miami attractions are the restored hotels of South Miami Beach.
17. Tomtate grunts and yellowtail snapper swim through Neptune Memorial Reef, an underwater cemetery with decorative arches and columns installed on the ocean floor off Miami Beach.
18. Upon graduation, he became a city sanitation worker in Miami Beach.
19. The latter is the fate of the Isola di Lolando, which now merely pokes above the water in Florida's north Biscayne Bay near Miami Beach.
20. The 160-story Miapolis will rise nearly 3300 feet on Watson Island in Biscayne Bay, just west of Miami Beach and east of downtown Miami.
21. It's a Thursday afternoon at the Seville Beach Hotel in Miami Beach, and about a dozen tourists have gathered to watch the Most Beautiful Women in the World emerge from the ladies' room.
22. TYPICAL USE : She made her plan annual summer hegira to the Miami beach.
23. Miami, the geographic situation, Biscayne bay west of Miami, Miami Beach, east.
More similar words: miami, beach, beachy, beached, beachball, beach ball, on the beach, beach house, beachhead, beachwear, beachcomber, beach towel, beachfront, beach chair, beach-comber, beach erosion, namibia, namibian, namib desert, breach of the peace, thiamin, diamine, lamia, samia, i-beam, thiamine, asia minor, william i, william ii, amiably.