Random good picture Not show
1. Goods must be of merchantable quality.
2. The computer must be of merchantable quality.
3. The concept of merchantable quality is one of degree.
4. Goods must be of merchantable quality, fit for their purpose and as described.
5. Good merchantable quality, (G. M. Q. ).
6. Q or Good Merchantable Quality.
7. At first instance, the judge held that the car was not of merchantable quality.
8. By their work they are promoting the idea that goods should be of merchantable quality and fit for their purpose.
9. When any goods are bought they should be of merchantable quality.
10. The Scania soon proved to be seriously defective and not of merchantable quality.
11. The House of Lords held that it was of merchantable quality because it was saleable without any substantial reduction of the price.
12. The Sale of Goods Act 1979 states that goods must be of merchantable quality when you buy them.
13. You're entitled to a full refund because the goods aren't of merchantable quality.
14. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, that any products advertised,[sentencedict.com/merchantable quality.html] bought or sold is of merchantable quality and fit for any particular purpose.
More similar words: merchantable, merchantability, variable quantity, equality, merchant, inequality, merchantman, prime quality, merchant bank, merchant ship, merchant class, retail merchant, merchant marine, prosperous merchant, interchangeable, equality before the law, interchangeability, interchangeable parts, merchandise, quality, merchandiser, equalitarian, merchandising, low quality, top-quality, equalitarianism, high quality, merchandise trade, print quality, sound quality.