Random good picture Not show
2. Their plan will probably meet with little success.
3. I've been invited to meet with the American Ambassador.
4. Do the plans meet with your approval?
5. They meet with great regularity.
6. Does the design meet with your approval ?
7. Management will meet with union representatives next week.
8. I trust the arrangements meet with your approval.
9. The morning after your arrival, you meet with the resident physician for a private consultation.
10. If you meet with any difficulties,[sentencedict.com] just let me know.
11. The terrorists are bound to meet with a terrible fate.
12. We often meet with a difficulty arising out of the peculiar natural conditions.
13. Representatives of EU countries will meet with senior American politicians to discuss the trade crisis.
14. They did not always meet with success, however.
15. Such a threat was bound to meet with opposition.
16. This policy did not meet with success.
17. Professional and pecuniary plans meet with success so long as you know what you're aiming for and don't let others undermine you.
18. Both companies will meet with a neutral third party to resolve the disagreement.
19. It did, on occasions, meet with approval, but, largely, within the underground with incredulity.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Later this week she will meet with garment workers in New York.
21. Those attending will meet with the city's lobbyists and attend a luncheon with Gov.
22. The first move was to set up a meet with Jo.
23. At that point, you should meet with management and put together a plan for further education and development.
24. Books are the best friends.No matter what difficulties you meet with in life,you can turn to them for help and they will never discard you.
25. My schedule is quite flexible - I could arrange to meet with you any day next week.
26. The better option is for you to join forces with several of your fellow employees and then meet with your manager.
27. He made an Open pass at the young man only to meet with a rebuff.
28. People no longer had access to their shops and offices, nor were they able to meet with their colleagues and neighbours.
29. Those who seek to lead must act with subtlety and caution or they will meet with strong negative reactions.
30. Much thought is required to smooth the path if this scheme hopes to meet with success.
More similar words: meet up with, conflict with, meet, with, without, do with, go with, within, down with, go without, do without, get on with, live with, withdraw, deal with, play with, talk with, cope with, with young, bear with, agree with, end up with, along with, begin with, come up with, do away with, in line with, comply with, put up with, together with.