Random good picture Not show
1. McIntosh favoured her with a smile.
2. Anyone wanting further information should contact John McIntosh on 031-557 4117.
3. Hendley's lover, Terry McIntosh, 46, who admitted murder, also received life.
4. McIntosh will also join the six-man selection committee.
5. McIntosh recalled meeting with the children who were killed just a few weeks ago in a school assembly.
6. McIntosh moved from the midfield to the back row when he went to st.
7. There is plainly no risk of McIntosh taking a cap for granted.
8. McIntosh worked in the discretionary fund management operation of the firm and also looked after the dealing and institutional sales side.
9. Some common fruit trees as sweet cherries and McIntosh apples have to be grafted.
10. McIntosh MR 78 - Good bass,[http://sentencedict.com] slightly electronic sound.
11. In his amplifier McIntosh designed his output transformer in a conventional manner.
12. McIntosh used over 400 volts on the screen of push-pull 6L6's(sentencedict.com), which is very considerably in excess of the maximum rating of 270 volts (design centre) and can exceed the rated screen dissipation.
13. Mention America's West to Sarah Ann McIntosh and her face lights up like a jack - o - lantern.
14. This is because McIntosh maintains the voltage from each screen grid to cathode constant by the unity coupling between the two halves of the bifilar winding.
15. The three windings of this modified version of the McIntosh output transformer are wound trifilar, again with proper consideration given to polarities.
16. Some common fruit trees, as sweet cherries cherries and McIntosh apple apples have to be grafted.
17. Some common fruit trees, such as sweet cherrys, cherries and McIntosh apples have to be grafted.
18. Some common fruit trees such as sweet cherries and McIntosh apples have to be grafted.
19. This screen grid winding is introduced to alleviate the over-rated conditions of the original McIntosh Amplifier.
20. While much of the content comes from sites like YouTube and Vimeo, Redux CEO David McIntosh has a decidedly different view of the YouTube ecosystem.
21. The output transformer uses the original idea presented by McIntosh, that is, the transformer is designed for a conventional push-pull output and the primary windings are halved.
More similar words: macintosh, mackintosh, go into service, press into service, lactose intolerance, tosh, triamcinolone, to show for, santos, pentose, pentosan, tomentose, in two shakes, introduce into, rush into print, cut down to size, brontosaurus, win the toss, from sun to sun, periodic inventory, hyacinth, into, scintilla, in top, in tow, pinto, intone, let into, intoned, get into.