Random good picture Not show
1. The technology performance, behavior and manufacturability of rolling bearing structure are incarnated by process model.
2. Conduct analysis and provide recommendations to support manufacturability, security of supply, and costing for new products.
3. Design for manufacturability of PTFE-based microwave printed boards are discussed from substrate performance, fabrication feature for inner boards and microwave multilayer boards and so on.
4. This paper presented the architecture of knowledge based manufacturability evaluation system for automotive panels (KMESAP) and researched the key technologies to realize the system.
5. According to design for manufacturability of the parts, the method was studied to access representation of manufacturing information.
6. The evaluation knowledge of part manufacturability was expressed by the hybrid of frame and production rule based on an object oriented approach.
7. With reliability, manufacturability and yield all intricately tied to quality, what's the system designer to do?
8. An example of rabbet-feature manufacturability of a turbine blade was given to show the method available.
9. Product manufacturability evaluation is one of the most important works in concurrent engineering (CE) researches.
10. To provide feedback on design, manufacturability and process consistency , Bill of Material improvements.
11. Based on the research about manufacturability evaluation by many researchers in home and aboard, four aspects are discussed in this thesis.
12. After an analysis on the manufacturability of ball chuck plate, a particular progressive die, including its structure and layout design, was developed.
13. The manufacturability of stamping for the rock arm was analyzed. The general structure and the stock layout design proposal of the progressive die were introduced.
14. Product manufacturability evaluation is one of the most important works in Concurrent Engineering researches.
15. Consumer products are designed for source reduction, manufacturability, recycled content and recyclability .
16. Work with factory team to better understand design for "manufacturability"Monitor sampling process.
17. While he came up with a boatload of designs, the final product is simple because cost and manufacturability are of paramount importance.
18. A hierarchy evaluation method of three levels and seven stages of product manufacturability is presented based on the process of product concurrent design.
19. Participate in the design review and approve all raw materials and bills of material for Manufacturability.
20. This dissertation tries to investigate some kinds of problems of IC manufacturability and yield by studying CMP process and test chip.
21. Compared with PS, ABS and HDPE[sentence dictionary], PHA material had better mechanical performance and good moulded manufacturability.
22. Interconnect geometric variation extraction is a key factor for the integrated circuit design for manufacturability research and development, under ultra deep sub-micro process nodes.
23. Develop designs to meet all product design requirements for performance, reliability and manufacturability.
24. Some problems needed attention in the process of numerical simulation of stamping when considering the manufacturability of drawing.
25. The motor is characterized by reliability, small step-angle, high holding torque, strong ability of driving high rotor inertia load and super structural manufacturability.
26. The concurrent process of CAD/CAPP is decomposed and re organized based on feature. The design, process planning and manufacturability evaluation of parts is implemented based on feature.
More similar words: manufactural, manufacture, manufactured, manufacturer, manufacturing, car manufacturer, food manufacturer, manufacturing cost, manufacturing firm, manufactured goods, manufacturing company, manufacturing plant, manufacturing cycle, manufacturing sector, manufacturing process, manufactured articles, manufacturing industry, manufactured products, manufacturing business, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing technology, computer-aided manufacturing, manufactory, durability, curability, insurability, measurability, incommensurability, natural ability, maneuverability.