Random good picture Not show
1) He has very lowbrow tastes.
2) I like a lowbrow action movie once in a while.
3) It was pleasant enough: a bit too lowbrow for my cynical taste, but no matter.
4) Lowbrow tabloid readers gave PEBs high ratings for all three purposes.
5) This leaves him precariously balancing his highbrow and lowbrow selves.
6) That lowbrow prefers pornography to fine art.
7) While this example is pretty lowbrow, psychobabble permeates all intellectual strata.
8) He regards the sort of books I read as very lowbrow.
9) His choice of subject matter has been regarded as lowbrow.
10) Surprisingly,[http://sentencedict.com/lowbrow.html] readers of the highbrow press found their papers scarcely any more useful than readers of the lowbrow press.
11) But he has always attracted serious - minded partisans eager to mount a highbrow defense of the lowbrow.
12) A customer buried in reading matter is a common sight in even the most lowbrow caf é.
More similar words: browbeat, browbeaten, low blow, crowbar, rowboat, low-budget, throwback, brown, brow, browned, browse, brownie, browser, eyebrow, yellow-bellied, browsing, brown bear, highbrow, brownnose, brownstone, browned off, brown sugar, brown study, reddish-brown, eyebrow pencil, follow the crowd, drawbridge, cowboy, snowball, showboat.