Random good picture Not show
1. They had hit the railroad yards at Linz along the Danube River.
2. Hitler himself, motoring through Linz, saw the traffic jam, and infuriated.
3. However, doctors of the Linz city said that nobody was in serious condition.http://sentencedict.com
4. A total of 18 former Noricum employees were already awaiting trial in Linz.
5. Downstream again and known as Lentia by the Romans is Linz, a picturesque and painstakingly restored historic city.
6. The German war machine had lumbered falteringly over the frontier and come to a standstill near Linz.
7. Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) and the Johannes Kepler University of Linz will sponsor the X. Annual Linz Winter Workshop from Feb. 15-19, 2008, on the University of Linz campus in Austria.
8. Bomb experts from Austria's Interior Ministry were on their way to the Linz city for investigation.
9. The Postlingberg-Bahn mountain tram is a great way for tourists to ride up to the Linz Zoological Garden and is an ideal experience to combine with a visit to the Zoo in Austria.
10. He would withdraw from the affairs of state and finish out his life in Linz.
11. The German war machine had lumbered falteringly over the frontier and come to a standstill Linz.
12. Father Wagner, who has been appointed as auxiliary Bishop of Linz in Austria, has also accused the popular Harry Potter books and films of "spreading Satanism".