Random good picture Not show
(1) Greek warriors took the fortress with little effort.
(2) This can be done quickly and with very little effort.
(3) With a little effort you should achieve the desired result .
(4) Microsoft apparently put little effort into wooing them.
(5) Part of the problem had been Maude, who put little effort into making it comfortable.
(6) It takes little effort to imagine how he is treated by sycophants and opportunists.
(7) The stuff enters the residence and the mind with very little effort.
(8) Even today, little effort is made to cater for the ever-growing demand for safe cycling routes.
(9) Yet this conviction leads to remarkably little effort and, indeed, to remarkably few suggestions for specific action.
(10) Cleaning Thanks to the availability of steam, cleaning is now a simple task, taking very little effort and no elbow grease.
(11) It would surely take less effort to catch a fish itself.
(12) A motorized scooter or buggy provides more mobility with less effort.
(13) Yet it's estimated that in about 90% of house burglaries, the thief entered with very little effort.
(14) If a shop's good enough, it's worth making a little effort to get to.
(15) Good books are as friends, willing to give to us if we are willing to make a little effort. Gordon B. Hinckley
(16) That made people feel that their least effort was rewarded and they looked forward to participating in the next organizational improvement.
(17) With a little effort, you and your vine should enjoy a long(http://sentencedict.com), happy life together.
(18) As in post-Pearl Harbour U.S.A., a meatless day each week was decreed, but little effort made to enforce it.
(19) Its motive is the principle of least effort, while the politeness principle restricts the form of code-mixing in network language.
(20) We traversed the face of the cliff with the least effort.
(21) Under normal conditions, people will usually do what requires least effort.
(22) This paper aims to study how the instinct for least effort affects the choice of language, and shows that the urgency of an emergency situation causes us to speak with minimum effort.
(23) It may not be very fast, efficient, or forward-compatible, but it will be done with the least effort required.
(24) It is under the guidance of DMs that the audience is able to process the information with least effort and thus achieve the largest contextual effect.
(25) English Pronunciation is closely associated with the Principle of Least Effort.
(26) Which of my daily activities are those that bring me the most and ask me to provide the least effort?
(27) The 2 cities have come into Liu Xuande's possession without the least effort on his part.
(28) People employ metonymic expressions to convey information and carry out communication, which dovetails the principle of least effort advocated by linguists.
(29) In the second sub-task, the hearer follows a path of least effort to gain enough cognitive contexts.
(30) In the latter part, we concentrate on the relation between the Principle of Least Effort and pragmatics theories.
More similar words: waste of effort, without effort, effort, northeastern, northeasterly, effortful, effortless, eastern orthodox, effortlessly, spare no effort, spare no efforts, steffi graf, make every effort, exert every effort, eastern orthodox church, cost-effective, cost-efficient, cost effective, cost efficiency, make strenuous efforts, effortlessness, make concerted efforts, wasteful, last but not least, tasteful, cost effectiveness, wastefully, tastefully, wastefulness, distasteful.