Random good picture Not show
1. KV transmission line steel pole manufacturer.
2. Breakdown and discharge under 1.5 KV lightning wave.
3. This line will be initially charged at 132 KV.
4. Application of 10 kV network system netural point thought the arc suppression coil grounding way is discussed.
5. ABB's scope of supply includes electrical components for the auxiliary power supply systems,(http://sentencedict.com/kv.html) a 380-kilovolt (kV) high-voltage substation and the switchgear building.
6. In the animal model, Kv 4.3 expression of cardiac muscle cell obviously reduce when heart failure happen.
7. A tungsten tip received discharge treatment under a high voltage over 10?kV in a field-emission microscope (FEM).
8. The line loss of 10 KV distribution networks is the major part of total line loss.
9. We'd like to order a KV - Do you have that on hand?
10. Power facilities have a 110 KV substation, 35 KV substation 6, a more adequate supply of electricity.
11. This paper with 220/110/10 kV step-down transformer substation design as an example, elaborated the power system engineering of substation part electrical design (a part of the whole process of).
12. Their strength is measured in units of volt per metre, (V/m), or kilovolt per metre (kV/m).
13. There are sub-Sandy Ridge Zhangjiakou Power Plant, 110 KV Substation 2, 35 kV Substation 6, total capacity 157 million kwh.
14. Besides a whole scheme of 750 kV distance protection is proposed and finally validated by dynamic simulations.
15. The practice of field management for 500 kV Doushan Substation retrofit is presented.
16. Objective To investigate the effect and mechanism of sphingosine 1-phosphate(S1P)on action potential(AP)and voltage-dependent potassium current(KV)in isolated guinea pig ventricular myocytes.
17. Other transformers, having a power handling capacity exceeding 500 KVA[sentencedict.com], voltage over 3 KV but under 33 KV.
18. Objective To investigate the magnitude of dose equivalent of exposure dose in different organs of human being using high and low KV X-Ray photography in chest.
19. That is to say, each generator is connected to 220 KV switch - yard through its own main transformer.
20. Liquid dielectric transformers, having a power handling capacity not exceeding 650 KVA, voltage over 33 KV but under 69 KV.
21. The discharge is generated by a high voltage power supply with frequency range of 1-20 kHz and effective voltage range of 0-20 kV.
22. The tests of the grounding apparatus mounted at the transformer bushing tap and oil-filled paper condenser type bushing of 220 kV transformers in Shahe substation is presented.
23. Application : Suitable for eletric force line of rated voltages up to and including 1 KV.
24. In 1949, the largest thermal power unit of China was 10 MW and the highest transmission voltage was 220 kV, all designed and made by foreign countries.
25. The numerical distributed bus protection had been testedwill be put into operation in a 220 kV substation.
26. Results The best appropriate parameter was 10 mm collimation , 10 mm interval, 120 kV, 50 mA.
27. Then, It introduced Dual Coding Theory, which might be the theoretical basis of KV, and explored the essence of KV from the perspective of knowledge artifact.
28. Liquid dielectric transformers, having a power handling capacity exceeding 650 KVA but not exceeding 10,000 KVA, voltage over 33 KV but under 69 KV.
29. This paper analyses and calculates switching surges in 750 kV power transmission system.
30. The recloser controller has logical structure, applicable function, high reliability, and can protect and control effectively aerial line outdoors of 10 KV electric power with outdoors vacuum breaker.