Random good picture Not show
1. Each Kura store is also highly automated.
2. Efficiency is paramount at Kura: absent are the traditional sushi chefs and their painstaking attention to detail. In their place are sushi-making robots and an emphasis on efficiency.
3. Kura spends 10 million yen to fit each new restaurant with the latest automation systems, an investment it says pays off in labor cost savings.
4. The Mingachevir Reservoir occupies part of the Kura Basin, a topographic depression located between the Greater Caucasus Mountains to the northeast and the Lesser Caucasus Mountains to the southwest.
5. Instead of placing supervisors at each restaurant, Kura set up central control centers with video links to the stores.
6. At a Kura, a sushi plate goes for 100 yen, or about $1.22.
7. In the last two months alone, Kura has added seven stores.
8. Along with other low-cost restaurant chains, Kura has bucked the dining-out slump with low prices and a dogged pursuit of efficiency.
9. Efficiency is paramount at Kura: absent are the traditional sushi chefs and their painstaking attention to detail.
10. Absent, too, are the exorbitant prices of conventional sushi restaurants. At a Kura, a sushi plate goes for 100 yen, or about $1.22.
11. "Amid these worsening conditions, our company feels that consumer sentiment matches, or is even a tail wind" to the Kura business, he told shareholders earlier this year.
12. "It's such a bargain at 100 yen, " said Toshiyuki Arai, a delivery company worker dining at a Kura restaurant with his sister and her 3-year-old son.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Library collections 317 thousand copies, the Museum has the largest number KURA, Hebei Province, the first types of libraries.
14. "We see gaps of over a meter between your sushi plates — please fix, " a manager said recently by telephone to a Kura restaurant 10 miles away.
15. Kona Cove said that the missile accurately hit the specified time Kura testing ground in Kamchatka Peninsula, the intended target.
16. A city of southeast European U. S. S. R. on the Kura River west-northwest of Baku.
17. The Roger in question was Roger Malcolm, who came to Roratonga 30 years ago to research his physics PhD, met a local called Kura and stayed on.
18. The 1980 s have also seen the advent of schools operating totally in Maori Kura Kaupapa Maori.