Random good picture Not show
1) The road out of Kisumu is barricaded.
2) If the sky is still vast, mbt sandals kisumu, clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't takeaway the world that belongs to you.
3) Researchers in Kisumu said plans are now underway to circumcise all men in the study group.
4) In the New Nyanza provincial general hospital in Kisumu, the capital of the region which is home to Barack Obama's ancestral village, a woman gave birth to twins she named Obama and Michelle.
5) KISUMU, Kenya (Reuters Life!) - The U.S. election has triggered a new generation of mini Barack Obamas with parents in Kenya and the United States naming their newborns after the new president-elect.
6) Many in the western city of Kisumu, Mr Odinga's provincial capital, have fled to Uganda.
7) In Odinga's opposition stronghold Kisumu, on the shores of Lake Victoria in western Kenya, residents took to the streets celebrating and ululating over the deal.
8) Kisumu,[http://sentencedict.com/kisumu.html] Kenya County AIDS Coordinator Collins family therapy Ouhuike said that the training programmes include family therapy and antiretroviral therapy.
9) At the Nyanza Provincial General Hospital in Kisumu, western Kenya, Barack's ancestral homeland, several mothers were naming their babies after the U.S.'s first African-American president.
10) A businessman in Kisumu, Israel Agina, says that incident has triggered calls for revenge.
11) I found myself second curate in a large mission called Kibuye on the outskirts of Kisumu town.
12) Kenyans celebrated Senator Barack Obama's election victory at his family homestead near Kisumu, in western Kenya.
13) A woman with a child sells cured fish in the market in Kisumu, Kenya.
14) Seven married priests who were expelled from the Catholic Church for failing to obey the law of celibacy have been ordained in the Kenyan city of Kisumu.
15) The Kenyan trial involved 2, 784 HIV-negative men between the age of 18 and 24 in Kisumu, western Kenya.
16) Mr Odinga has denied any foreknowledge of the ethnic cleansing of Kikuyus in Kisumu and other Lake Victoria towns where the Luo predominate.
17) The first mission to Nakuru and Molo will be followed by a second on Wednesday to the port of Mombasa, and will end on Thursday with a visit to Eldoret and Kisumu.
18) Looters stripped out shops in the western city of Kisumu.
19) My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, mbt kisumu shoes, listeningtothe dance-music of the tide in the evening.
20) Kenyans celebrated Senator Barack Obama's election victory athomestead near Kisumu , in western Kenya.
21) The election, which local and international observers said was flawed, touched off days of rioting and mayhem in Kisumu, Nairobi, and in other towns across Kenya.