Random good picture Not show
(1) Ask to be with Tony Leung's joint property?
(2) Stock gains should belong to the couple's joint property.
(3) Article 29 . In joint property relationship derived from marriage or family, the rights and interests enjoyed by women according to law may not be infringed upon.
(4) The weldability , welding method and welded joint property of copper-steel welding at home and abroad were presented, and the existing problems such as hot crack, copper osmotic crack and etc.
(5) If the joint owners agree to divide the joint property and the creditor approves thereof, a people's court may recognize the validity of the agreement.
(6) So Mr. Qu purchased items should be considered joint property of husband and wife, unless there is sufficient evidence to prove their premarital property or both otherwise agreed by the parties.
(7) The author analysis, the following nine situation down, the couple's joint property access should enjoy.
(8) Each co-owner by shares shall have the right to withdraw his own share of the joint property or transfer its ownership.
(9) After divorce, the other party, on finding the above-mentioned acts, may file an action in a people's court, and make a request for another division of the couple's joint property.
(10) Saturn in the eighth house of the composite chart pertains both to joint property and resources and to major personal transformations and regenerations.
(11) But the premise to solve these question, is recognizing clearly the husbands and wives joint property scope.
(12) Joint tenancy, tenancy in common, tenancy by the entireties , joint property, common property, or part ownership does not of itself establish a.
(13) Ms. Lee has requested custody of the couple's three daughters and 50-50 split of their joint property, Xinhua said.
(14) Each of the common owners shall enjoy the rights and assume the obligations respecting the joint property.
(15) Results The present results showed that, in facial race recognition, gender recognition and joint property recognition(sentencedict.com/joint property.html), the key area of face recognition was eyebrow and eye.
(16) Objective To study face recognition rule of Chinese subjects during judging the differences of facial recognition of race, gender and their joint property.
(17) However, mortgage payments made by both partners will be considered joint property to be divided equally when the property is sold.
(18) Along with our country's socialist market economy develops, the types of the husbands and wives joint property become day by day diversification, complication.
(19) Maikete behind the swindle in the Guangdong big is the joint property assessment act as a limited liability company on accomplices .
More similar words: joint project, intrinsic property, intellectual property, property, property tax, real property, income property, property owner, property line, landed property, common property, property right, public property, leased property, stolen property, movable property, right of property, personal property, private property, real property tax, community property, separate property, physical property, chemical property, universal property, immovable property, property insurance, mechanical property, property settlement, industrial property rights.