Random good picture Not show
1. Shall I inquire about the price of tickets?
2. I am writing to inquire about your advertisement in The Times.
3. I'll inquire about the flights.
4. I rang up to inquire about train times.
5. I am writing to inquire about subscribing to your magazine.
6. A useful starting point is to inquire about the backgrounds of each of the senior executives.
7. Several people have phoned the personnel department to inquire about the position.
8. He stoops to inquire about some scars on her wrists and neck, but she seems upset and demurely avoids explaining them.
9. He decided to inquire about special foods Suh might like.
10. Furthermore, parents can inquire about the curriculum within particular disciplines.
11. Call our Sales Department to inquire about reseller, education, or government quantity discounts.
12. But mostly we inquire about notaries.
13. I'd like to inquire about a book. Do you have The Voyage of the Beagle by Darwin?
14. Can I inquire about the balance of my checking account?
15. He went to the hospital to inquire about her.
16. users failing to inquire about or demand compensation at the end of one year[sentencedict.com], counting from the date of handing in or posting the vouchered postal materials or making the remittance.
17. And when their friends or associates inquire about the great mood, you will get free publicity.
18. Contact a Woodward Distributor in your area to inquire about the conversion process.
19. May I inquire about the departure time?
20. Inquire about a family history of sudden death, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, or other organic heart disease.
21. Several comrades dropped in to inquire about his health.
22. I am writing to inquire about possible openings in your agency for a copywriter.
23. I am writing to inquire about the book that you advertised in yesterday's newspaper.
24. With quickset label,(sentence dictionary) easy to inquire about information.
25. They will then be able to offer advice and first hand experience when parents inquire about good local schools.
26. They were both widows, so there was no husband's welfare to inquire about.
27. There were reports of fans waiting in line as early as 6 a. m. Saturday to inquire about season seats.
28. Even gentlemen who did not normally display interest in babies sent anxiously to inquire about its progress.
29. We thank you for your letter of April 28 in which you inquire about our business machine model PH-68.
More similar words: inquiry, care about, inquisitive, require, come about, required, requirement, in question, in quantity, about, get about, go about, know about, set about, just about, abound in, forget about, bring about, complain about, banquet, be able to, have a ball, agreeable, changeable, rub out, unchangeable, bounce, equip, quite, equity.