Random good picture Not show
1. Indophenol blue spectrophotometry and Nessler's Reagent in the lower and higher concentrations , are of greater error.
2. For example, the blue dye dichlorophenol indophenol (DCPIP) may be reduced to a colorless substance.
3. The indophenol blue method and sodium reagent method were the current chemical methods to detect ammonia recommended by indoor air quality health standards regulating GB/T18204.
4. The accuracy can be optimized by strengthening quality control of critical factors in the process of test of ammonia density in indoor air with indophenol blue photometric method.
5. A method has been presented for the determination of vitamin C in vegetable and fruit juice by 2,6—dichlorophenol indophenol test paper.
6. L-ascorbyl palmitate in the methanol extract is hydrolyzed under acid condition, and 2,6-dichlorophenol indophenol sodium solution is titrated with the hydrolysate.
More similar words: aminophenol, dinitrophenol, phenomenology, phenomenological, phenol, phenolic, phenolics, phenology, polyphenol, benzophenone, phenolphthalein, epiphenomenon, phenomenon, natural phenomenon, physical phenomenon, endophyte, phenom, phenome, phenotype, sphenoid, phenotypic, phenomena, phenomenal, asthenosphere, phenomenally, acetaminophen, phenomenalism, phenobarbital, transsphenoidal, psychic phenomena.