Random good picture Not show
1. The 12-tonne missile, which was indigenously developed, is part of an arsenal intended as a deterrent towards Pakistan and China, its nuclear-armed neighbours.
2. The Yu-5 is reported to be an indigenously developed new-generation wire-guided anti-submarine torpedo.
3. Among them the development of the indigenously built jumbo passenger aircraft and the manned space program.
4. The first indigenously designed Chinese medical navy ship, "866 Daishandao", was put into service in Zhoushan, Zhejiang, Monday.
5. The Hatf-II Abdali missile was " indigenously developed" and can carry "all types of warheads, " according to the army, which did not disclose the test's location in Pakistan.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. The local producer may lack the competitive advantages to market the indigenously made product internationally.
7. The multinationals have led this globalisation of CSR, but the basic principles are now being adopted indigenously in most regions.
8. Our achievement was viewed as a national milestone as this was the first time we indigenously produced a memory chip for CRT TVs.
9. The awkward fact with which both of them struggle is that China's industrialisation – the largest in history – has been achieved indigenously.
10. The refurbished ship will be used as a model for China's first indigenously built aircraft carrier, which, unlike the Varyag, will be nuclear-powered.
11. If China is to have an enlightened and healthy education environment and society, I want it to develop indigenously.
12. DRDO scuttled a contract that was on the verge of being signed by India in 1997 for the import of a Weapon Locating Radar as the latter promised to produce it indigenously within two years.
13. China has stated publicly for the first time its intention to acquire two or more indigenously designed and built aircraft carriers for the People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN).
14. Sumatran cuisine, for example, often shows its Middle Eastern and Indian influence, featuring curried meat and vegetables, while Javanese cuisine is rather more indigenously developed.
15. As far as the methods are concerned, we should introduce special ways, and reconstruct them indigenously.
16. Australia originally decided to purchase the system in 2006 after abandoning its indigenously developed ALR-2002.
More similar words: indigenous, indigent, indigence, ravenously, intravenously, indigestion, enormously, exogenous, ominously, ruinously, heterogenous, generously, ingeniously, monotonously, indignity, indignant, ravenous, indignantly, indignation, larcenous, gangrenous, piously, joyously, famously, callously, zealously, seriously, tediously, riotously, viciously.