Random good picture Not show
1. More job losses are in the pipeline.
2. Important new laws are already in the pipeline.
3. Important changes are already in the pipeline.
4. New laws to deal with this abuse are in the pipeline.
5. We have an interesting new database program in the pipeline. It should be on sale early next year.
6. Already in the pipeline is a 2.9 per cent pay increase for teachers.
7. The theatre company has several new productions in the pipeline for next season.
8. Who is the driving force in the pipeline development?
9. But another round of solutions may be in the pipeline, too.
10. Projects in the pipeline include office buildings, leisure facilities and a chain of hamburger bars.
11. Mr Sherwood said other co-operative initiatives were in the pipeline.
12. Also in the pipeline are a couple of Service Quality Development videos on counter courtesy and telephone techniques.
13. Tenneco and Williams were previously joint venture partners in the pipeline.
14. But several are in the pipeline and there have been trials.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Administrator Denise Gilgallon said many exciting projects were in the pipeline.
16. The remainder of those in the pipeline are from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
17. A new version is in the pipeline in which unknowns will be replaced by celebrities.
18. Plans for building 1,700 rental units are in the pipeline.
19. Legislation is also in the pipeline to allow companies limited by guarantee, and hybrid companies, to be formed.
20. There is also a further cut in the pipeline, but this second phase of diesel pollution is running into technical problems.
21. There are one or two important changes in the pipeline.
22. The mid-engined Maserati was in the pipeline but still one year away.
23. Number one, I have seen the vehicles in the pipeline, and I really like what I see.
24. What is the main reason for local companies' preference for cooperation or partnership with those major companies in the pipeline development?
25. After considerable market research[sentencedict.com], several new products are now in the pipeline.
26. There is no sense in doing this, however, unless there is an order in the pipeline.
27. Public or private, Amstrad will have to cut back as there are no blockbuster products in the pipeline, Sugar warns.
28. He will, however, have to start defending them and other decisions still in the pipeline.
29. Twelve companies took part, several of which obtained firm orders, while other business is in the pipeline.
30. But a spokesman said there should be no need for further job cuts on top of 1,250 redundancies already in the pipeline.
More similar words: on the line, read between the lines, in the past, flash in the pan, in the presence of, feline, plinth, deep in thought, life line, sideline, guideline, shoreline, draw the line, delineation, pipe, pipes, labyrinthine, bagpipe, pipe down, small intestine, epiphany, archipelago, pelican, on the part of, compelling, to the point, intrepid, feelings, grueling, keep in touch.