Random good picture Not show
(1) Left out in the heat of the sun, tapes easily warp or get stuck in their cases.
(2) That were remarks made in the heat of the moment.
(3) We almost stifled in the heat of the city.
(4) Cicadas buzzed in the heat of the day. Sentencedict.com
(5) It was impossible to work in the heat of the noonday sun .
(6) She always wore a coat, even in the heat of summer.
(7) He hit his son in the heat of the moment.
(8) Last week, in the heat of the election campaign, the Prime Minister left for America.
(9) Michael bitterly regretted those angry words, spoken in the heat of the moment.
(10) It was all done in the heat of the moment and I have certainly learned by my mistake.
(11) You should not go out in the heat of the day .
(12) He didn't mean it - he said it in the heat of the moment.
(13) The surface of the road shimmered in the heat of the sun.
(14) In the heat of the moment she forgot what she wanted to say .
(15) In the heat of the argument he said a lot of things he regretted later.
(16) In the heat of the moment Nick threatened to resign.
(17) In the heat of summer the rich fled to the hill stations.
(18) Quick decisions had to be made in the heat of the negotiations.
(19) It stinks worst in the heat of the day.
(20) Crawling through the thick grass with heavy rifles in the heat of the day left all three of them gasping for breath.
(21) In the heat of the moment he had wanted her but it had meant nothing after all.
(22) A lizard was basking in the heat of the afternoon sun.
(23) Players are warned, fined and can even be disqualified for unsporting actions in the heat of contest.
(24) They used the swimming-pool, rode, lazed in the deep shade of the oaks in the heat of the day.
(25) But Katie confesses that she had to forget their friendship in the heat of the battle.
(26) She raised her arms, stretched her long tanned body in the heat of the sun.
(27) The town outside was long since ruined and empty, and he preferred St Hilarion in the heat of the day.
(28) We missed the cool early light and set off in the heat of the day.
(29) For a few moments the clouds open and we lie in the heat of a hazy sun, our efforts justly rewarded.
(30) Evidently, some one has been living beneath my kitchen floor, taking comfort in the heat of my boiler.
More similar words: in the air, in the event of, with the help of, forehead, cheat, wheat, theater, out of breath, in the way, in that, in the end, in the dark, in the way of, in the open, in the past, in the main, in the least, in this case, in the world, in point of, in the case of, in the future, in the name of, in the shape of, in the course of, in the long run, not in the least, in the distance, in the first place, comprehensive.