Random good picture Not show
1. We have shown, using immunohistochemistry, that intrinsic factor is present in parietal cells from 13 weeks of gestation.
2. Immunohistochemistry provides some clues, but caution must be exercised in drawing conclusions.
3. Methods Immunohistochemistry technique and image analysis were used.
4. Clinicopathologic and immunohistochemistry chromoscopy were used to observe 5 patients with lymphoepithelioma of salivary gland.
5. Cells were characterized by immunohistochemistry, cytochemistry, FACS and ultrastructure to identify and detect the differentiated population and markers.
6. This was supported by immunohistochemistry, which revealed positive staining with CK19 and thyroglobulin.
7. Methods Immunohistochemistry was used to label SOM-positive neurons and the terminal dUTP end labelling method was employed in the apoptosis study.
8. Methods Immunohistochemistry method was used to stain the substance P (SP) in pulpal tissue which could directly reflect the activation of nerve by stimuli .
9. Methods The expression of osteopontin was measured by immunohistochemistry SP technique in 23 primary cutaneous malignant melanoma, 17 metastatic melanoma and 20 nevus pigmentosus.
10. Methods Immunohistochemistry staining is used to detect caspase 3 and caspase 8 in ACC cells induced by salidroside.
11. Methods Immunohistochemistry and cultured neonatal rat cardiac myocytes and fibroblast were used to study the effects of 5 HT.
12. Xanthine oxidase has been found in the endothelium of capillaries by immunohistochemistry, and superoxide is generated in endothelial cell cultures.
13. The expression of HGF protein was observed by fluorescence microscopy and immunohistochemistry.
14. Methods Expression of FN in normal ovary, innocent ovarioncus and epithelial carcinoma were investigated by immunohistochemistry.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Objective : To explore the function and significance of OSX during tooth development by the immunohistochemistry method.
16. Methods The changes of MMP-2 immunoreactivity were investigated by means of immunohistochemistry in the viscerosensory afferent sites of the guinea pigs in different groups.
17. Methods: 32 cases of GIST were studied by routine stain and immunohistochemistry.
18. The elastic fibers produced by ASMCs during the three-dimensional culture and after transplantation were examined by Gomori' s aldehyde fuchsin staining and elastin immunohistochemistry.
19. Methods: The expression of PCNA and fibronectin in placenta of 30 patients with early abortion were detected by immunohistochemistry.
20. ILK, α - SMA and Vimentin in renal tubular epithelial cells were detected by immunohistochemistry analysis.
21. Methods 25 cases of chromophobe renal cell carcinoma were studied by routine stain, immunohistochemistry, Hales colloidal iron stain and 3 of them by electron microscopy.
22. Methods Expression of MMP-2 and MMP-9 was examined by immunohistochemistry in 100 endometrial adenocarcinomas, 30 endometrial hyperplasias and 30 normal endometria.
23. The changes of the proliferating nuclear antigen expression and apoptosis of anterior pituitary cells were detected with immunohistochemistry and in situ end labeling method.
24. The expression of ICAM 1 and HO 1 on broncho epithelial cells were detected through immunohistochemistry method.
25. Methods The expression of AKT, PTEN had be detected for the specimens of 48 osteosarcoma and 15 exostosis with immunohistochemistry SABC method.
26. Methods Pathomorphology of 9 cases of PCMT was observed with HE staining?histochemistry and immunohistochemistry, and their clinical data were analysed.
27. Results M1 , M3 and M4 muscarinic receptors were expressed in rat vestibular nucleus by immunohistochemistry.
28. The expression of NGB in the surgically resected brain tissues(hippocampus and temporal lobe)in 7 cases with medically intractable epilepsy was observed using immunohistochemistry.
29. Methods A case of CMF - like OS was analyzed by light microscopy and studied by immunohistochemistry.
30. Methods Apoptotic cells were detected in 56 supratentorial astrocytomas cases with immunohistochemistry.
More similar words: immunochemistry, histochemistry, photochemistry, phytochemistry, geochemistry, biochemistry, thermochemistry, sonochemistry, radiochemistry, cosmochemistry, neurochemistry, biogeochemistry, electrochemistry, biochemist, chemistry, chemistry lab, immunologist, chemistry class, organic chemistry, nuclear chemistry, applied chemistry, physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, computational chemistry, chemist, chemist's, alchemist, chemist's shop, immunocompromised, photochemical.