Random good picture Not show
1. Two specimens at full scale of bidirectional pin- hinged joint in the Guangzhou new TV tower were tested using FEM analysis.
2. The hydraulic hinged joint steering system now finds wide use in front—loading machinery, heavy truck and self—propelled mining and engineering vehicles.
3. The suspendome used as the roof of the VIP hall in Tianjin Museum was analyzed by ANSYS respectively under the assumptions of hinged joint and rigid joint in up chord.
4. After the finite element analysis of K-type tubular joints and K-type castle steel joints, it is presented that the K-type castle steel joint can not be regarded as both hinged joint and rigid joint.
5. The repair plan "by using broken section to make a hinged joint "was suggested, a summary was also made in regard with main technical measures in construction.
6. Because the ideal "rigid joint" and "hinged joint" are inexistent, the stiffness of any connection types is between ideal rigid joint and hinged joint.
More similar words: hinge joint, adjoining, adjoining room, adjoin, hinged, unhinged, joint meeting, metacarpophalangeal joint, finger-pointing, joint, vanishing point, point the finger at, joint use, jointed, jointly, jointer, disjoint, conjoint, jointure, hip joint, butt joint, hip-joint, lap joint, out of joint, jointless, clip joint, knee joint, wrist joint, joint-stock, ankle joint.