Random good picture Not show
1) The Eisenhower-era interstate highway system is crumbling and buckling and full of noisy, angry trucks.
2) This goal of the interstate highway system had been frustrated by varying drinking ages among the States.
3) Our customers around the province's highway system.
4) The regions are interconnected by an excellent highway system.
5) NET development of the highway system.
6) Megamalls and fast food restaurants line the highway system.
7) In the 1950 s the U.S. interstate highway system was inaugurated to link the country's major cities.
8) The Interstate Highway System makes most of America easily accessible by car.
9) Automated Highway System ( AHS ) is recently regarded as one subsystem of Intelligent Transport System ( ITS ) .
10) The United States built a national way highway system to expand transportation.
11) Completion of the highway system in two years if very ambitious.
12) It is easy to drive using the Interstate highway system.
13) Like any highway system,[http://sentencedict.com/highway system.html] the federal airways have their main trunk line.
14) Automated Highway System ( AHS ) is the most difficulty sub system in Intelligent Transport System ( ITS ).
15) The United States built a national highway system to expand transportation.
16) A new highway system will normally increase the area of carriageway and hence the cost of maintenance.
17) Not all of the kinks in China's highway system have been worked out yet.
18) In the 1950s, we launched construction of the vast interstate highway system.
19) China laid out its first plans for a national highway system in the early 1990 s.
20) The slime mold grew a network of tentacles that was nearly identical to the actual highway system on the Iberian Peninsula.
21) It would take another war before federal government would act on a national highway system.
22) Provided the system is indeed safer than today's driver - vehicle - highway system, overall liability exposure should be reduced.
23) Another system that really works in the United States is the highway system.
More similar words: subway system, railway system, jury system, buddy system, binary system, monetary system, urinary system, factory system, sensory system, unitary system, security system, currency system, auditory system, highway, supervisory system, seniority system, hierarchy system, inventory system, regulatory system, power supply system, respiratory system, circulatory system, genitourinary system, superhighway, high water, highwater, highwayman, highway code, state highway, periodic inventory system.