Random good picture Not show
1. His waters were drunk for their health-giving properties and as refreshing beverages, sometimes mixed with syrup or wine.
2. The work of a leading scientist brought the health-giving properties of the black elderberry to the modern pharmacy and health food store.
3. It has properties of health-giving, as that it cures influenza and establishes the complexion.
4. What evidence is there for the supposedly health-giving properties of these soil-encrusted tubers and these repulsive, squashy sacks of sticky juice and seed?
5. Many emphasize fresh seasonal vegetables and health-giving herbs, so there's no need to guilty about the vast amount you'll inevitably eat.
6. Scientists who have won a Nobel prize live nearly two years longer than those who were merely nominated, suggesting that social status confers "health-giving magic, " British researchers said.
7. There's a growing awareness about the health-giving effects of omega fatty acids.
8. Further experimentation with more leaves of the same tree convinced Shen Nung of the value of the plant as a health-giving medicine.
9. Forage addition BACELL provides increase digestion and assimilability of fodder, reduce the price of fodder, forms health-giving gut organisms.
10. Carotenoids are the micronutrients, mainly dark yellow or red, that give some fruits and vegetables their colour and health-giving powers.
11. There are hundreds of thermal springs, revered for their health-giving powers, and 100, 000 lakes and rivers,(Sentencedict) all bursting with fish.
12. He tells the story of a businessman who had gone to the town of Bath for the health-giving properties of its hot-springs and then was off to Bristol to see if theirs could make him any more healthy.
13. It did not take long before chocolate was acclaimed throughout Europe as a delicious, health-giving food.
14. Vitamin C is an essential dietary component that plays an important health-giving role, and prolonged lack of the vitamin results in scurvy and eventually death.
15. It is the second time in little over a year that the firm has been censured for claims about health-giving properties of the drink, which contains 23g of sugar per half-litre bottle.
16. The baths shall grow cold at Bath, and its health-giving waters shall breed death.
17. While tomato has long been credited with cutting cholesterol and preventing some cancers, the fruit now appears to have two more health-giving benefits.
18. The idea that waters such as those at the town of Spa were health-giving is what drew the crowds.
19. Many millions practice yoga for its Asanas, its physical exercises, which are regularly acclaimed to be extraordinarily health-giving by many doctors around the world.
20. Cellular Nutrition helps this cleansing process through a special formula of health-giving herbs and fibers.
More similar words: in good health, be in good health, heart-healthy, health, healthy, unhealthy, healthcare, healthily, healthful, ill-health, health spa, healthier, health care, health-care, ill health, good health, health club, health food, giving, unhealthful, health check, unhealthily, healthiness, health hazard, bill of health, mental health, giving up, forgiving, healthfulness, unhealthiness.