Random good picture Not show
1. Their rude manners grate on us.
2. After a while her voice really started to grate on me.
3. His bad manners grate on my nerves.
4. But then she heard the barrel grate on the rocks and knew she was safe.
5. After a few minutes her voice began to grate on Dougal's ears.
6. These exhortations had obviously begun to grate on the President.
7. To grate on or jar ( the nerves ).
8. Such expressions rather grate on me.
9. There is a grate on the grimy floor.
10. All this boundless good nature can grate on visitors from more reserved nations.
11. As everyone knows(sentencedict.com), this kind of voice can grate on your nerves.
12. He kept staring at her and it began to grate on her nerves.
13. Housekeeper and companion Muriel Fryatt was on her knees cleaning out a fire grate on the morning of February 6, 1952.
14. I have to read these lines again: "And when they list, their lean and flashy songs grate on their scrannel Pipes of wretched straw."
More similar words: concentrate on, grateful, immigrate, denigrate, integrate, integrated, congratulate, gratify, state of affairs, migration, gratitude, migratory, immigration, integration, graduate, rate, aggravate, persona non grata, prate, operate, berate, vibrate, liberate, moderate, desperate, generate, cooperate, strategy, accurate, tolerate.