Random good picture Not show
1. Ciprofloxacin's spectrum of activity encompasses both Gram-negative and Gram-positive pathogens, although anaerobic organisms are generally less susceptible.
2. Flavobacterium indologenes is a gram-negative bacillus widely distributed outdoors.
3. Conclusion VAP is caused predominantly by gram-negative bacteria, and appear multiple antibiotic pathogens.
4. Whoever is in many nucleation leukocytes inside see gram-negative diplococcus[Sentencedict], who is gonorrhea infection.
5. Results Among 38 strains, 32 strains were Gram-negative bacilli(84.21%), including 9 strains of escherichia coli, 8 strains of pseudomonas aeruginosa and 8 strains of bacillus canalis capsulatus.
6. This included an array of gram-negative bacteria species, as well as Streptococcus spp.
7. The common pathogenic bacteria were mainly Gram-negative bacteria and funguses.
8. The Enterobacteriaceae are a large, heterogeneous group of gram-negative rods whose natural habitat is the intestinal tract of humans and animals.
9. The proportion of gram-negative bacillus and E coli were increasing in total causative pathogens annually, coagulase negative staphylococcus was decreasing year by year.
10. A nonmotile , gram-negative bacterium that causes a severe form of pneumonia and is associated with other respiratory infections.
11. Conclusions Chromobacterium violaceum is a kind of Gram-negative bacteria, and has strong virulence.
12. Any of various gram-negative, rod-shaped, often pathogenic bacteria of the genus Streptobacillus, occurring in chains, especially S. moniliformis, which causes a type of rat-bite fever.
13. This is antibacterial both to gram-positive and gram-negative organisms. It also has significant activity against Malassezia spp.
14. Conclusions Gram-negative bacilli infection(sentencedict.com), mixed infection and multi-antibiotics resistance are the clinical pathogenic characteristics of VAP.
15. Objective To screen Gram-negative bacteria in the midguts of lab-reared Anopheles sinensis at 3 development stages (larva, unfed adult and engorged adult).
16. Gram-negative bacteria which can product red pigment was isolated from drinking purified water and was identified to be serratia marcescen.
17. In soft tissue and bone infections in warm countries we've known for some time that Gram-negative organisms can be as important or more important than Gram-positive infections.
18. Vibrio vulnificus, a particularly virulence species of vibrio, is a gram-negative, rod-shaped, halophilic marine bacterium.
19. Researchers have known for more than 20 years how so-called gram-negative bacteria like Escherichia coli degrade and recycle their RNA.
20. Lipopolysaccharides are a major component of the cell walls of Gram-negative bacteria.
21. The halophilic fungal strains showed potent activities against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
22. Blood samples were prospectively collected from three groups of subjects: the Gram-positive group, the Gram-negative group, and the non-sepsis control group.
23. It recognizes lipopolysaccharide, a component of the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria.
24. Cecropin-XJ had better bacteriostatic action on Gram-positive cocci and Gram-positive bacillus, and had no obvious bacteriostatic effect on Gram-negative bacillus.
25. Objective To study the correlation between the resistance of Gram-negative bacilli to drugs and metalloenzyme .
26. According to an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) rapid-response team, a large proportion of the wounds treated at their field hospital in Haiti were infected with Gram-negative pathogens.
27. Conclusions: Monilia is the most common fungi in secondary fungous infection of SAP, and the main etiology of secondary bacterial infection is Gram-negative bacteria.
28. For the treatment of rickettsial diseases and venereal lymphogranuloma, cholera, and caused by the gram-negative rod infection.
29. Gram-negative diplococcus was found in the samples from 11 (9.2%) Group B mothers. Intracellular Gram-negative diplococcus was also seen.
30. But now, says the Lancet paper, clinical microbiologists increasingly agree that multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria, which thrive in the gut, pose the greatest risk to public health.
More similar words: negative, nonnegative, negatively, negative ion, negative image, double negative, negative answer, negative charge, electronegative, negative number, negative correlation, negative effects, negative current, negative income tax, negative pressure, negative cash flow, negative feedback, negative reaction, negative direction, negatively charged, negativism, negativity, electronegativity, segregative, aggregative, selective amnesia, negation, abnegation, negate, gram-positive.