Random good picture Not show
1. From this medium, calcium is deposited in tissues, mainly bone, or filtered by the renal glomerulus.
2. Monocytes, neutrophils, and lymphocytes are present in some glomeruli.
3. Some juxtamedullary glomeruli have two efferent arterioles.
4. The glomeruli show irregular thickening and splitting of basement membranes.
5. Conclusion Both diabetic glomeruli and IMCD cells had abnormal NO metabolism.
6. This maximizes the number of glomeruli and reduces bleeding complications.
7. Renal glomeruli had hyaline changes suggestive of an immunologic process.
8. Seen here within the glomeruli are crescents composed of proliferating epithelial cells.
9. The cortex is fibrotic, the glomeruli are sclerotic, there are scattered chronic inflammatory cell infiltrates, and the arteries are thickened.
10. Characterized by scattered scarring of some of the glomeruli, this condition may result from another disease or a genetic defect or occur for no known reason.
11. The glomeruli, located in the cortex, are the site of most cases of renal parenchymal disease.
12. The glomeruli and proximal convoluted tubules suffer most from this ischemia.Sentence dictionary
13. Conclusions There is already early pathological feature of glomerulosclerosis in the glomeruli of normal aging kidneys.
14. Methods: All cases were scored on the pathologic change of glomeruli and tubules.
15. In Group P0, massive inflammatory cells infiltrated in the glomeruli and nephric tubules and hyaline degeneration and necrosis were seen in the nephric tubules.
16. The results showed that 88% of the total pressure drop across vasculature from arcuate artery fo glomeruli occurs in the interlobular artery and diameter of preglomerular microvessels.
17. Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. Characterized by scattered scarring of some of the glomeruli, this condition may result from another disease or a genetic defect or occur for no known reason.
18. Result Expression of CD44 in renal biopsy of controls was negative in the glomeruli and weakly positive in renal interstitium .
19. At the far right is normal kidney, then to the left of that hyperemic kidney that is dying, then to the left of that pale pink infarcted kidney in which both tubules and glomeruli are dead.
More similar words: glomerular, glomerulus, juxtaglomerular, glomerulonephritis, glomerulosclerosis, home rule, agglomerate, agglomerated, conglomerate, agglomerating, agglomeration, agglomerative, conglomeration, spherulite, home run, telomere, telomerase, ferule, ruling, spherule, glom, cerulean, querulous, be ruled by, make rules, slide rule, glomus, Spirulina, querulously, Hague rules.