Random good picture Not show
1. The invaders sacked Delphi and founded Galatia.
2. Having travelled and preached in the Phrygia and Galatia area, Paul intended to move westward.
3. The people of South Galatia could with propriety be styled Galatians.
4. Galatia refers to an area that included different towns, and so this is something like a circular letter that would have gone around to different parts.
5. Look what he's writing,he says: Peter an Apostle of Jesus Christ to the exiles of the dispersion in Pontius,Galatia,Cappadocia,Asia,and Bithynia.
6. And they went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia.
7. And they heard of their battles, and their noble acts, which they had done in Galatia, how they conquered them, and brought them under tribute.
8. Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia.
9. Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers dispersed through Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia(http://Sentencedict.com), elect.
10. There's some debate about exactly what part of Asia Minor he's referring to because there are different parts that were called Galatia.
11. Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
12. And all the brethren who are with me, to the churches of Galatia.
13. In verses 10-11, Paul affirms that Timothy had been very familiar with and deeply interested in Paul's life and ministry from the time they met on a missionary journey in Galatia 15 years before.
14. Some of these, in all probability, followed him to South Galatia , soon after his second visit.
15. Galatians 1 : 2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia.
16. Introduction to New Testament History and Literature: 9 Lecture 16 Transcript March 4,2009 Professor Dale Martin: Paul founded several, probably small,house churches in the area of Galatia.
17. Pet. 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the sojourners of the dispersion of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.
18. And all the brothers who are with me, To the churches of Galatia.
19. Acts 16:6 And they passed through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia.
20. Acts 18:23 And when he had spent some time there, he went off, passing through the country of Galatia and Phrygia in order, confirming all the disciples.
More similar words: galatian, galatians, palatial, galatea, spatial relation, essential attribute, legal relation, galangal, palatine, escalation, inhalation, palatinate, exhalation, legal regulations, galloping inflation, spatial arrangement, de-escalation, intercalation, partial correlation, capital accumulation, inhalation anesthesia, gala, galan, galahad, galaxy, galanga, legal age, galactic, gravitational attraction, galactose.