Random good picture Not show
1. Kelly: Not really. No brother got a five-finger discount.
2. Don't tell me it was a five-finger discount .
3. Five-finger builder is a convenient-carrying invention characterized by small frame, simple structure and low weight and can be put into clothes pocket.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. We can see the Five-Finger Mountains and also some coconut trees.
5. Since every student possesses different five-finger technical problems, it is incumbent upon each to make a selection of those exercises that aim at correcting his or her weak points.
6. A five-finger salute to Prince William andKate Middleton can be at your fingertips with nail decals issued to commemoratethe couple's upcoming April 29 nuptials.
7. I hugged him, then traced lines on his biceps, around his back, a five-finger exercise pianissimo.
8. Gordon: You can say that again. There are too many people here. Every time I try to get a five-finger discount at the store, someone sees me.
9. Hey, where did you get that expensive watch? Don't tell me it was a five-finger discount.
10. By analyzing the results of simulation and experiments, the method of characteristic judgment in five-finger profile was modified.
11. The paper shows that the book The Foundation of the Five-finger Mountain is the important achievement of the educational study of minority nationalities in Hainan.
More similar words: forefinger, middle finger, little finger, point the finger at, five-fold, fivefold, finger, fingerling, ring finger, fingered, fingering, fingerprinting, finger-pointing, finger spelling, fingerspelling, fingertip, fingermark, fingernail, finger food, fingerless, fingerlike, finger mark, fish finger, fingerprint, finger paint, finger lakes, fingerboard, index finger, green fingers, butterfingers.