Random good picture Not show
1. Objective:To Observe the febrifuge effect of antivirus capsule.
2. It was used as diuretic, febrifuge, and in the treatment of rheumatism and cough in Indian traditional medicine.
3. The stems are used as febrifuge and are one of the ingredients to cure malaria.
4. Objective:To observe the validity and security of ibuprofen suspension in treating enfant fever heat of infection, thence provide reference to help choose oral febrifuge in clinic.
5. A decoction from the plant, containing the alkaloid bursin, has been used medicinally as an antidysenteric , a diuretic, and a febrifuge.
More similar words: centrifuge, centrifugal, centrifuging, centrifugation, febrile, centrifugal force, centrifugal pump, afebrile, centrifugal switch, antifebrile, refuge, refugee, subterfuge, refugee camp, february, mid-february, february revolution, debris, debrief, pebrine, hebrides, inebriety, firebrick, to be brief, inebriate, celebrity, cribriform, debriefing, rope bridge, inebriated.