Random good picture Not show
1. Results The total efficiencies of omeprazole and famotidine 100 % and %, respectively.
2. OBJECTIVE : To compare the bioequivalence between famotidine chewing tablets and commercial tablets.
3. Objective: To observe the therapeutic efficacy of famotidine combined with vitamin K1 on neonatal alimentary tract hemorrhage.
4. Methods: The efficacy of omeprazole and famotidine in treating 82 duodenal ulcer patients were analysed.
5. Famotidine dispersible tablets were prepared. The influence of PVP concentration, sodium starch glycolate quantity and different medium on disintegration and dissolution rate is discussed.
6. Objective : To optimize dissolution determination of compound famotidine dispersibletablets.
7. The optimal preparation was set as 4% famotidine, 76% pregelatinized starch (PGS), 18% PVPP, 2% stevioside, and 1% magnesium stearate.
8. Famotidine for the prevention of peptic ulcers and oesophagitis in patients taking low-dose aspirin (FAMOUS): a phase III, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
9. AIM: To study the effect of famotidine on the pharmacokinetics of domperidone.
10. Results:No hematemesis or melena was observed in rabeprazole group, and one patient had melena in famotidine group, the prevalence rate was10%.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Methods 46 patients with Reflux Esophagitis were administered Pantoprazole only or its combination with Famotidine.
12. An extinction coefficient UV method for determination of content uniformity of famotidine for injection was established.
More similar words: tidiness, histidine, untidiness, cimetidine, ranitidine, quotidian, tidings, make a motion, linear motion, pyridine, acridine, meperidine, pethidine, pyrimidine, locomotive engine, ethacridine, dividing line, locomotive engineer, chlorhexidine, make a mountain out of a molehill, automotive engineering, famous, famously, infamous, tidily, of a morning, famous person, world-famous, untidily, parotid.