Random good picture Not show
1. The curtains had faded in the sun.
2. The main disadvantage of the material is that it fades in strong sunlight.
3. The velvet curtains were faded in patches.
4. The sound of the cheering faded in the distance.
5. After the introduction, we'll fade in the first scene.
6. As time went on, his ambition to be part of the US Supreme Court faded in a miasma of alcohol and despair.
7. You'll need to be able to project two images onto the screen as the new one fades in and the old image fades out.
8. Additional background sound is faded in at the beginning of the shot.
9. George saw the monitor black out and then a few words faded in.
10. We fade in the closing music as the hero rides off into the sunset.
11. So. Fade out, fade in.
12. The Broncos faded in the second half.
13. As Neta faded out of the picture, he faded in.
14. It starts with a multicoloured starfield and some text fading in and out.
15. Cassie woke just after first light to hear the drone of their engines fading in the direction of the sea.
16. But it soon faded in the economic boom of the 1950s and 1960s.
17. Luca Cumani's well-related filly figured prominently until fading in the closing stages.
18. Now those hopes are fading in the midst of a worrying upsurge in violence.
19. He fades in and out of the conversation, has a hint of trouble lifting the fork to his mouth.Sentencedict
20. Then she had descended through the familiar outer layers of Dreamspace, and faded in on the bus.
21. But it's starting to fade in importance.
22. Their strength will fade in a few years.
23. Fade in to a scene in the office.
24. There is a noticeable fade in the color.
25. They'll fade in to an outdoor scene.
26. Changes the overall blend factor. Use this to fade in and out the blend layer.
27. Start off the screenplay with "FADE IN:" right-aligned on the top corner of the page.
28. Silk fabrics have a slightly lower color fastness and may fade in sunlight.
29. As our eyes scan different parts of the portrait, Mona's smile seems to fade in and out.
30. As a result, the current students have advanced their sexual maturity but leave their social maturity behind. They pursue opening sexual behavior but fade in sexual morality.