Similar words: come up to, live up to, measure up to, face to face, up to, add up to, lead up to, stand up to.
Random good picture Not show
1. We must face up to our responsibilities and not try to get out of them.
2. We had to face up to the harsh realities of life sooner or later.
3. You have to face up to your responsibilities.
4. He tilted her face up to his.
5. He must face up to the fact that he is no longer young.
6. She had to face up to the fact that he was guilty.
7. When is she going to face up to her responsibilities?
8. He was not man enough to face up to his responsibility.
9. She's finding it difficult to face up to the possibility of an early death.
10. He seems unwilling to face up to his responsibilities as a father.
11. She had to face up to the fact that she would never walk again.
12. We are ruined, and must face up to the fact.
13. He had to face up to his own inadequacies as a father.
14. She's going to have to face up to the fact that he's not going to marry her.
15. He wasn't man enough to face up to his responsibilities.
16. She was forced to face up to a few unwelcome truths about her family.
17. You could face up to eight years in jail for spreading rumours considered prejudicial to security.
18. Early experiences shape the way we face up to and deal with crises in later life.
19. He won't face up to the fact that he is too old for the job.
20. I think we ought to face up to it.
21. We must face up to this.
22. He must face up to life like the mature man he was.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Other countries have had to face up to that problem.
24. The next moment the clown turned his bare face up to the rain that streamed through the icy light.
25. At present, suppliers still need to face up to the fact that different customers may have different EDI requirements.
26. If found guilty, he could face up to two years in jail.
27. I have grown up now and I have to face up to my responsibilities.
28. They'll never offer you another job; you might as well face up to it .
29. The ending of the film is a cop-out-the director didn't really want to face up to the racial issues involved.
30. The tigress is quick to surface when your young are threatened and I could face up to any bully to defend my own.
More similar words: come up to, live up to, measure up to, face to face, up to, add up to, lead up to, stand up to, up to date, once upon a time, face, surface, make a face, keep to, symptom, fact, interrupt, facto, corruption, factor, facies, in fact, pace, factory, faculty, space, trace, place, facility, artifact.