Random good picture Not show
1. The similarities are similar epicentral distance, similar waveform and both with rich seismic wave groups.
2. The effects of magnitude and epicentral distance on long period spectral components are not so stronger as for...
3. How large will the epicentral area be?
4. Epicentral depositions and earthquake deformation zones provide useful information about focal region size.
5. At greater epicentral distances the Rayleigh waves become very prominent.
6. The stress field of periphery of the epicentral region transformed from positive stress into negative stress, and the value of the positive stress increased gradually before the earthquakes.
7. It is found that the points of abnormal ground water changes migrated toward the epicentral area of the Haicheng Earthquake from the surroundings before January 31, 1975 with a definite velocity.
8. It reported the large number of earthquakes, with "the largest being M 4.7, " and slight damage in what was to become the epicentral area.
9. Finally,(sentencedict.com/epicentral.html) the relationship between Tangshan groundwater level anomalies in epicentral area and focal evolution process is discussed.
10. Empirical formulas between magnitude, anomalous area of the autocorrelation coefficients and epicentral distance for every station are statistically obtained.
11. The amplitude of coseismic groundwater level wave is related to magnitude and epicentral distance of the earthquake.
12. The results show that in the most areas influenced mainly by the potential sources of the epicentral earthquakes and the regional earthquakes, PCS is generally lower than CDS in the long periods.
13. The results show that the magnitudes and the soil conditions would gite more significant effects on the response spectra than the epicentral distances; do.
14. Determine the scope of the [ impending ] earthquake. How large will the epicentral area be?
15. The concept of discrete regression, the method called repeated information distribution and its application in the epicentral intensity recognition are presented in this paper.
16. There were large numbers of landslides and ground cracks throughout the epicentral area.
17. The faults of the strong aftershocks were traced from epicentral distribution of these smaller aftershocks.
18. To display the advantage of the model, in this paper, it was used to recognize the relationship between magnitude and epicentral intensity with the earthquake data recorded in China.
19. In the above areas, it can be shown from the epicentral distribution that the strong earthquakes mostly occurs at the high shearing strain accumulation filed or its edge.
20. The number above the beginning of each trace is the source azimuth and below is the epicentral distance.
More similar words: epicentre, central office, epicenter, central, centrally, centralise, centralism, centralist, centralize, centrality, central time, centralised, centralized, central park, central bank, south-central, central city, paracentral, central point, centralising, decentralize, decentralise, central angle, centralizing, epicene, decentralised, central africa, central powers, decentralized, central system.