Random good picture Not show
1) Conclusion Endovascular graft exclusion is an effective and safe treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm.
2) Objective: To estimate the effect of endovascular embolotherapy with micro - coil on intracranial aneurysm.
3) Objective To investigate the value of endovascular surgery in the treatment of infrapopliteal arterial occlusive diseases.
4) Objective To assess the efficacy of endovascular covered stent - graft in the treatment of dissection of aorta.
5) Thrombin has the endovascular and extravascular effects.
6) ObjectiveTo investigate the effect of endovascular stent with or without coil graft on intracranial wide - necked aneurysms.
7) Methods:Endovascular embolization of 205 cases of intracranial saccular aneurysms with coils.
8) The main modality of endovascular therapy was to use balloon to occlude the parent artery.
9) Background - Thoracic endovascular aortic repair ( TEVAR ) represents a novel concept for type B aortic dissection.
10) Objective:To evaluate the clinical value of transcatheter endovascular perfusion chemotherapy in advanced cardial carcinoma.
11) Objective To introduce the experience about endovascular treatment of carotid - cavernous sinus fistulas ( CCF ) .
12) It can be treated with endovascular embolization or surgical ligation if an active bleeder can be identified.
13) Conclusion Endovascular therapy can cure the intracranial aneurysms which were difficultly treated by direct open operation.
14) The imaging evaluation and potential endovascular management of traumatic intracranial aneurysms and traumatic intracranial fistulae is discussed.
15) Objective : To study the feasibility of endovascular treatment for carotid aneurysm.
16) To evaluate the endovascular embolizing therapy of ruptured cerebral aneurysm in early bleeding period.
17) Results The success rate of endovascular procedure was 100% for femoral-popliteal artery,(http://sentencedict.com/endovascular.html) and 88% for infrapopliteal artery. Rest pain disappeared and the ulcers were healed after the operations.
18) Objective To evaluate the endovascular treatment by embolished intracranial cerebrovascular malformation.
19) Objective : To explore the clinical experience of endovascular treatment for arteriosclerosis occlusive disease of lower extremities.
20) Endovascular technique has been successfully and widely used in the treatment of iliac artery occlusion.
21) Objective : To review our experience endovascular treatment for wide - necked intracranial aneurysms using endovascular stent.
22) Methods Combined urethroscope to make endovascular surgery to 31 patients.
23) Objective:To evaluate the effect of endovascular treatment of the left iliac vein compression syndrome(Cockett syndrome).
24) Objective:To study the outcome of endovascular therapy alone or combined prosthetic bypass surgery for arteriosclerosis obliterans of lower limbs.
25) Objective:To summarize our experience of treating lower extremity arteriosclerosis obliterans (ASO) by endovascular angioplasty combined with traditional operation.
26) Innominate artery and left carotid artery were preserved, and left subclavian artery was intentionally occluded. (B) Endovascular repair in canine model.
27) Objective: There are two main therapeutic methods for intracranial aneurysms: neurosurgical clipping and endovascular coiling.
28) Objective To discuss the safety, feasibility, efficacy and problem of endovascular repair ( EVR ) for ruptured aortic aneurysm ( RAA ).
29) Results Among the 14 cases, 13 cases were diagnosed as thoracic aortic dissections and 1 case as descending aorta pseudoaneurysm; 7 patients received aortic aneurysm endovascular graft exclusion.
30) Last week the 23rd Annual ISET (International Symposium of Endovascular Therapies)devoted significant time over 2 days to discuss CCSVI with a panel of experts, including Dr. Zamboni.
More similar words: neurovascular, fibrovascular, cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, cardiovascular system, cerebrovascular accident, vascular, avascular, cardiovascular disease, vascularity, extravascular, intravascular, vascular plant, vascular bundle, vascular tissue, vascular system, vascularization, vasculature, vasculitis, emasculate, emasculated, emasculation, muscular, corpuscular, crepuscular, muscularity, fibromuscular, neuromuscular, intramuscular, intermuscular.