Random good picture Not show
1) Objective To study epidemiologic features and degree of endemicity of Schistosomiasis Japonica in water net region.
2) The endemicity degree of echinococcosis differs with regions and is influenced by various factors.
3) As a part of the folk song's language, the extra words have strengthened the popularity and endemicity of the lyric language, and have enhanced the expression of the music language.
4) "Given the weakness of surveillance systems [in Africa], we cannot be sure that endemicity [prevalence] has not been established in some regions," Domenech added.
5) Conclusion The present study suggests that proportion of children with leprosy is one of the sensitive indicators of leprosy endemicity.
6) The study on the validity, reliability and control effect of the screening method of regarding water contact as chemotherapy indicator was carried out in schistosomiasis medium endemicity.
7) The predominant routes of transmission vary according to the endemicity of the HBV infection.
More similar words: epidemicity, endemic, endemic disease, demand elasticity, pandemic, academician, academicism, endemism, atomicity, economic independence, elasticity of demand, academic institution, income elasticity of demand, price elasticity of demand, ecdemic, academic, epidemic, epidemical, academically, academic year, academic term, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, semi-circle, polemicist, semicircle, academic degree, basicity, toxicity, tonicity, felicity.