Random good picture Not show
(1) It may eliminate the influence of the earth's ellipticity.
(2) The influence of ellipticity on relative dynamics characteristic is analyzed.
(3) We can get the ellipticity and linearity from the eigenvalues of the covariance matrix.
(4) With the augment of load ellipticity[sentencedict.com], the stress of casing inw.
(5) In addition, the effects of wavelength, ellipticity and relative refractive index difference on the transmission constant are briefly analyzed.
(6) The point spread functions under various ellipticity errors and their effects on a round object's reconstruction are obtained.
(7) Influences of laser ellipticity on the ionization parameters of Ni-like Kr(NLK) system based on electron collisional scheme of optical-field ionization(OFI) were investigated.
(8) In the previous works only the uniform wall-thickness elbows were studied. However, the elbow thickness is varied with the bending radius and ellipticity on the cross section.
(9) The influences of the root curvity radius, length, end ellipticity of a notch and the forms, materials of the sample on the failure assessment diagram were totally studied.
(10) By means of fish bone figure to analyze the factors affecting ellipticity of hot galvanizing steel wire, main factors are found out, and corresponding control measures are taken.
(11) A semi-quantitative result shows that the effect on imaging quality can be omitted when the ellipticity error is less than 0.01.
(12) Yet these observations provide the barest amount of information: just the size and ellipticity of the planet's orbit and a lower limit on its mass.
(13) Routine paraffine sections were made for PTAH staining and data of cell area, nuclear area, ratio of nucleus to cytoplasm, nuclear ellipticity were measured by image computer analyzer.
(14) This paper introduces the operation principle of the author developed equipment for measuring roll gap and ellipticity of the guide roller in continuous caster.
(15) Formulas and curves may be used as a reference for determination of the polarization ellipticity of the satellite antenna or Earth station radar antenna.
(16) The PCF region and core diameter given are the average of three measurements along each axis, and the ellipticity is the ratio of the maximum to the minimum measurement.
(17) Based on this model, a numerical simulation of image aberration caused by ellipticity error is realized.
(18) The Elbow actual measurement is more than 8 % of the ellipticity.
(19) This program is mainly to measure the small circular piece object ellipticity .
(20) An application is made to the problem of the tilting mode instability for spheromak without restriction in ellipticity .
More similar words: elliptic, elliptical, elliptically, ecliptic, vorticity, rusticity, plasticity, causticity, elasticity, spasticity, domesticity, analyticity, authenticity, aromaticity, automaticity, inelasticity, chromaticity, superplasticity, income elasticity, aeroelasticity, demand elasticity, price elasticity, viscoelasticity, monochromaticity, static electricity, elasticity of supply, elasticity of demand, modulus of elasticity, income elasticity of demand, price elasticity of demand.