Random good picture Not show
1. Malaya had no strategic value but its economic value, as a producer of tin and rubber, was great.
2. The basis of valuation was the rights' economic value in their existing use within the group's business.
3. High economic value of Taxus Media.
4. EVA is the abbreviation for Economic Value Added.
5. The heat rejected ordinarily has no economic value.
6. Classification of genus Actinidia and evaluation of its economic value.
7. Virtual property of Internet games has actual economic value and the feature of disposable movable property, which could be the target of stealing.
8. Red-flowered strawberry not only has economic value, but also has important visual value.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. While Pfizer (PFE) is seeing reduced economic value in reinvesting in its cholesterol franchise (Lipitor), AstraZeneca appears to be pumping as much air in the cholesterol bubble as it can muster.
10. Though exchange value is recognized, economic value is not dependent on the existence of a market and price and value are not seen as equal.
11. The Economic Value Added (EVA) is a measure of surplus value created on an investment, namely the difference in amount after the NOPAT (net operating profit after taxes) subtract cost of capital.
12. Which of these islands is of no economic value to Singapore?
13. This article discussed the natural spread, biological characteristics, economic value and the valuable usage of potentilla anserine.
14. I want to plant the slopes of the hills with trees of economic value.
15. Living organisms such as water hyacinth can condense dilute impurities in water into aconcentrationwith economic value.
16. Economic value - as this is based on future cash flows from the asset the economic value is likely to be reduced.
17. One answer in the report is fraught with difficulty: to put an economic value on water.
18. The seminar took the view that the timber trade helps preserve forests by giving them economic value.
19. This test instrument can expediently test for gyroplane rotate speed adjusting amplifier. It has certain martial and economic value.
20. Dactylopius coccus Costa is an extremely valuable resource insects(sentencedict.com), is of great economic value.
21. The dry cleaning of coal with ADMFB is a cleaning technique of coal with great economic value.
22. Because the coal-pulverizing system has been in a manual state, it leads to higher power consumption, lower economic value and heavier working intensity.
23. Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L. ) , come from the North American, was domesticated artificially to be a kind of ornamental, officinal, confectionary and oil plant resources with high economic value.
24. Physic nut is an important strategic resource with great economic value .
25. Compound blanking Die can greatly increase labor productivity, reduce the burden on workers and has important significance of technological progress and economic value.
26. Quercus variabilis is an important tree species for afforestation, which have great economic value.
27. The deposits of china clay in Cornwall are of great economic value.
28. Porphyra is one of the most important marine algae, which has a global distribution and an important economic value.
29. The disease seriously affected the quality of tuberose and reduced the ornamental and economic value.
30. For these, the thesis analyses the divergence between managerial accounting and financial account and irons out the divergence with leading "Enterprise Economic Value Added "(EEVA) in.
More similar words: intrinsic value, economic, micro-economics, microeconomics, economics, economic recovery, economical, uneconomic, economically, economic condition, economic cost, economic life, economic cycle, macroeconomic, economic model, socioeconomic, home economics, economic impact, macroeconomics, economic outlook, economic sector, economic policy, macro-economics, economic growth, economic system, socioeconomics, economic region, economic benefit, economic effects, economic activity.