Random good picture Not show
1. Though the road seems straight, it actually curves eastwardly.
2. Macro-algae patches were also found to drift eastwardly towards the Korea Peninsular, which are supposed to be driven by the sea surface wind.
3. The roofs step down and slant eastwardly, harmonious to the grand east square.
4. Sun rising eastwardly every morning, shining your face warmly, exchanging to you strength to blossom your bloom.
5. Although this street looks like straight, actually it's eastwardly curve.
6. Conclusion From Late Permian to Early Jurassic the basin′s subsidence center was situated in Tiaohu Sag, until Middle Jurassic the basin′s subsidence center moved eastwardly to Malang Sag.
7. At late Cretaceous, resulting from transgression from west to east in Southwestern Tarim Basin, continental clasts decreased eastwardly, while marine facies took dominance.
More similar words: eastward, eastwards, northeastward, southeastward, outwardly, westward, westwards, leastways, cowardly, forwardly, inwardly, upwardly, southwestward, northwestward, downwardly, awkwardly, backwardly, dastardly, bastardly, upwardly mobile, straightforwardly, post-war, postwar, as like as two peas, blast wave, hardly, hardly a, hardly any, wizardly, niggardly.