Random good picture Not show
1. Let's drive out into the country,it's such a nice day.
2. He cut his rates to drive out rivals.
3. New fashions drive out old ones.
4. No American should have to drive out of town to breathe clean air.
5. They're hoping that their competitive prices will drive out the rival company.
6. Let's take a drive out to the farm.
7. Let's drive out the enemy!
8. It also helps to drive out excess carbon dioxide.
9. Mason's farm is about ten minutes' drive out of the town of Taber.
10. The guards let Camberos drive out without checking his vehicle, Vega said, under orders from the area commanders.
11. I managed to drive out of the hospital but I had to stop the car and was violently sick.
12. They also tend to drive out whatever healthy attitudes are at work within the enterprise.
13. To drive out a sick individual is sometimes advantageous, because the sickness may be infectious.
14. I stop at the drive-in bank then I drive out the highway to the lake to pick up my date.
15. I watched her drive out on to the highway, thinking many things which are better kept to myself.
16. Thoughts of failure preoccupied him on the drive out to his dacha.
17. I saw him drive out the driveway.
18. He cut his prices to drive out rivals.
19. Drive out the High Street.
20. He sliced his drive out of bounds.
21. Herbert offered whisky "to drive out the chill".
22. Occasionally, they would attempt to drive out evil spirits.
23. They got a cat to drive out the mice.
24. After having Been instructed to drive out of town, I Began to acquire confidence.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. After having been instructed to drive out of the town, I began to acquire confidence.
26. There seems to be no good history antidote strong enough to drive out this bad and damaging chapter of history.
27. If this is not done, Gresham's law may well prevail: bad graphs will drive out the good.
28. This probably evolved from a harem system where the females combined forces to overpower and drive out the dominant male.
29. Feral American mink on the continent are even more damaging than they are here, as they drive out the endangered European mink.
30. A membrane filter press was used for solid-liquid separation in a process to fractionate palm oil. After the filtration, press cake was pressed and squeezed to drive out water and air.
More similar words: drive, give out, live out, driver, drive up, driveway, drive home, leave out, live on, give off, derive, thrive, arrive at, derive from, irrespective of, dried, drill, drift, have on, move on, leave off, rival, come out, die out, drink to, drink up, drink down, wipe out, make out, take out.