Random good picture Not show
1. The glasses of my car began to sweat when I drove out of Dublin.
2. I drove out of the gates, past the keeper's lodge.
3. No American should have to drive out of town to breathe clean air.
4. The invaders were driven out of the town.
5. The roads were busy as we drove out of town, but after that it was plain sailing.
6. I was driven out of the club.
7. He was driven out of a side entrance with his hand covering his face.
8. Mason's farm is about ten minutes' drive out of the town of Taber.Sentencedict.com
9. Without glancing at the two men, he drove out of the warehouse, through the metal gates and back on to the street.
10. As for her previous plan, John says he saw Tilney driving out of town.
11. In 1124 the Skaven were finally driven out of the Empire and the people began to rebuild their towns.
12. I managed to drive out of the hospital but I had to stop the car and was violently sick.
13. Gebrec shrugged, climbed aboard, started the engine and drove out of the yard.
14. I stood at the edge of the drive, out of sight of the approaching runner.
15. He drove out of Brighton cheerfully enough, munching his sandwich, climbing the London road until he had breasted the Downs.
16. We drove out of town on the Dublin road, then swung up a lane, beside a Round Tower and monastic ruin.
17. But most analysts agree that many health insurance companies would be driven out of business.
18. We drove out of the barracks huddled in our combat jackets, and turned north towards the Alps.
19. In Ireland, the coverage of unions is now so extensive that the loan sharks have been almost driven out of business.
20. Most of the downtown bread stores have been driven out of business by stagflation.
21. Sufferers were shamed, driven out of their own communities and forced to live in isolation.
22. After having Been instructed to drive out of town, I Began to acquire confidence.
23. After having been instructed to drive out of the town, I began to acquire confidence.
24. You may want to take a little drive out of town to find an out-of-the-way cozy restaurant with candlelight, flowers, and healthy, beautifully prepared food.
25. After having been instructed to drive out of town, I began to acquire confidence.
26. He sliced his drive out of bounds.
27. The doctor instructed him to drive out of town, I began to acquire confidence.
28. The new Russia steadily ebbs away drive out of Moscow.
29. He ran his tractor around the front of my house, piling the snow off to the side to allow me to drive out of the barn - my own personal snowplow.
More similar words: drive out, drive, live out, give out, driver, come out of, driveway, drive up, drive home, leave out, out of, cut off, put off, live on, give off, get out of, river, run out of, derive, thrive, keep out of, out of date, out of order, out of work, out of place, out of doors, out of sight, arrive at, out of breath, out of danger.