Random good picture Not show
1. He enjoys the dramatic arts.
2. A school of music or dramatic art.
3. Fortunatelysurvives ShiChaoSiZhong is its dramatic art outstandingly manifests.
4. The play is very stale and weak dramatic art.
5. Made Vice-Chairman of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art ( RADA ) in 2003.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Dramatic, dramatic art is the concentrated expression of the aesthetic properties, is the reason for the theatrical drama of those basic elements combined.
7. Graduated from NIDA Dramatic Art School in 2007 in Sydney along with her Packed To The Rafters co star Hugh Sheridan.
8. The Sha Shibiya dramatic art characteristic, is the fantasy and the real ingenious union.
9. Drama of the Yuan Dynasty, as a unique dramatic art, complex sources of material.
10. Noh play is a unique classical dramatic art in Japan.
11. "Itinerant Rehearsals" shows people a large-scale and dramatic art scene. From another point of view, "Sublime Words" explains the concept of the extensive exhibition, which is young and energetic.
12. These were early indications of dramatic art that no doubt were of benefit to me, above all when I began to draw comic strips before I learned to write.
13. British actor and theatrical producer who founded the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art ( 1904 ).
14. In such feeble tendencies, be it known, such outworking of desire to reproduce life, lies the basis of all dramatic art.
15. All actor is planting the honor, is bringing the prosperity nationality dramatic art ideal, is rooted in Inner Mongolia .
16. While the ghost's image appeared in the China classical operas in particular, it's an unique dramatic art image and especially charming.
17. 2010 to 2011, our school and the United Kingdom SANDON school curriculum on the literary and dramatic art project jointly carried out a one-year educational exchange activities.
18. He has made a unique contribution to the modern dramatic art with his Comedies of Menace.
19. During the seven hard years, New-China Troupe had explored various aspects of professionalization in the base of the course of manufacture of dramatic art.
20. This research also focuses on the law of interaction between dramatic art and social politics.
21. In fact, his dramatic theory has some obvious flaws which abbey the quality of definition of dramatic art itself.
More similar words: dramatically, melodramatically, dramatic, dramatics, undramatic, dramatic play, melodramatic, dramatic event, dramatic irony, dramatize, dramatise, dramatist, dramatization, dramatisation, dramaturgical, dramatis personae, grammatical, grammatically, dramaturgy, ungrammatical, diagrammatical, diagrammatically, hepatic artery, grammatical gender, psoriatic arthritis, grammatical construction, mathematical operation, mathematical, mathematically, instamatic.