Random good picture Not show
1. You will carry your luggage back here, double time!
2. Then it was double time to the mess hall, and chin-ups and push-ups outside.
3. His overtime rate is double time for Saturday and all weekday time over 8 hours and treble time for Sunday working.
4. If you pay me double time, I'll do it.
4. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Hope they pay you double time for calling you in on a holiday.
6. If you pay me double time, I will do it.
7. For more general application the double time lag model should be used.
8. Anyone who works on Bank Holidays usually gets paid extra "timeandahalf" or even "double time," negotiated for them by the Trades Unions.
9. So you need to work double time. Get some eyes in the back of your head.
10. The platoon will have to march in double time to get back to base before nightfall.
11. There was no union to be consulted, no time and a half or double time to be considered.
12. Now, would you pay it out of your pocket at double time?
13. A computer virus A watch with a second hand doing double time.
14. Staff are entitled to 24 working days holiday per year in addition to double time for each statutory holiday worked.
15. The body surface sinus node electrogram (SNEb) was recorded in 116 young healthy students by using programme double time constant amplifier.
16. Thirty inches at quick marching time or 36 at double time.
17. The effects of HFE on lung cancer cell YTLMC-90 were proceeded by means of three assays as follows: Methyl thiazolyl tetrazolium (MTT) assay, cell double time analysis and colony forming assay.
More similar words: double, doublet, doubled, doubles, redouble, double up, double bed, redoubled, double room, double back, double date, double chin, double dutch, on the double, at the double, doublethink, double helix, double cross, double check, double-faced, double-cross, double-check, double-decker, double-header, double standard, double-dealing, double cropping, double jeopardy, double entendre, double insurance.