Random good picture Not show
1. I did a double take - I couldn't believe it was her.
2. You'd be forgiven for doing a double take.
3. For me, it was an astonishing double take.
4. He forces the eye into a double take: did that man actually do that just now?
5. Then a double take as Jack Russell went the same way for a disappointing 3.
6. He had to do a double take, bumping into a filing cabinet.
7. Fred did a double take, then recognized Molly.
8. His friends did a double take when they saw how much weight she hah lost.
9. He did a double take when I said I was getting married.
10. John did a double take when he saw Bill in girls'clothes.
11. I did a double take myself when I first saw him with his hair cut.
12. The Surrealists often do so in a double take turning irrational images themselves fetishistic.
13. He did a double take when he saw this painting.
14. Jack did a double take the first time he saw Liz.
15. He did a sort of double take and said, "Brenda, next time you are talking bad about someone, make sure the three-way calling is disconnected.
16. I did a double take when I saw how much weight she had put on.
17. I did a double take when I heard the shocking news.
18. I said, Ah! Then I did a quick double take, and added, What reporter?
19. When he got to Mrs Luegerhe had never known her first name-he did a double take.
20. One of the men glanced at him, giving a double take as he realised who it was.
21. Colleagues and friends often walked past me in the hallway, then stopped and did a double take.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. When my girl friend went away from me, I did a double take.
23. When he said he was quitting school, I did a double take.
24. As we float gently through the streets of London, a construction worker does a double take; an entire column of schoolboys, coming out of Regent's Park, nudge each other and point.
More similar words: double taxation, double, doublet, doubles, doubled, redouble, double up, double time, redoubled, double row, double bed, double chin, at the double, double date, double room, double dutch, double bass, double entry, double back, on the double, double over, double bond, doublethink, double-park, double-edged, double check, double strand, double helix, doublespeak, double-check.