Random good picture Not show
2. We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger, and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
3. It has nothing to do with me.
4. I could do with a nice cool drink.
5. What should I do with this old computer?
6. What shall we do with the leftovers?
7. Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. All that you do, do with your might; things done by halves are never done right.
9. "Are you implying that I have something to do with those attacks?" she asked coldly.
10. Beauty is an attitude. It has nothing to do with age.
11. He will have made do with his take from the night school.
12. How we conceptualize things has a lot to do with what we feel.
13. 'What'll we do with them?' he asked, jerking his thumb at the suitcases.
14. Your emotions has nothing to do with me, your world and others.
15. Have a short sensitive puberty we,always love to do with age is not consistent.
16. They argued their actions had nothing to do with the riot, but I think that's debatable.
17. What are you going to do with all that junk, Larry?
18. The whole house could do with a fresh coat of paint .
19. We are nothing to do with the firm which has the offices next door.
20. He is highly disdainful of anything to do with the literary establishment.
21. All right. I give in. What did you do with the ship?
22. The top secret documents had to do with the most advanced military equipment.
23. I could do with a hot drink.
24. You must do with what you've got.
25. If the scheme appears to be a pyramid selling scam[sentencedict.com], have nothing to do with it.
26. So do all who live to see such times. I wish none of this had happened. But that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
27. If the usual team is unable to come, we shall have to do with other players.
28. Scientists say there is no convincing evidence that power lines have anything to do with cancer.
29. Don't blame me, mate - I had fuck all to do with it!
30. I'm not sure what he does exactly - it's something to do with finance.
More similar words: do without, have to do with, go with, go without, down with, with, within, without, with young, bear with, talk with, deal with, meet with, get on with, live with, play with, withdraw, cope with, begin with, come up with, end up with, do away with, in line with, together with, along with, agree with, put up with, comply with, finish with, accord with.